Windows 10: is there a way to have the windows 7 title bar in windows 10?

Discus and support is there a way to have the windows 7 title bar in windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i keep seeing it when i install windows 10 for the first time on a new pc or for a split second when i fullscreen minecraft, i really like the style of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SoftAppleGaming, Feb 23, 2021.

1. is there a way to have the windows 7 title bar in windows 10?

i keep seeing it when i install windows 10 for the first time on a new pc or for a split second when i fullscreen minecraft, i really like the style of windows 7 and i am currently trying to make my windows 10 look like windows 7. also because i am poor is there a way to do it for free?

submitted by /u/SoftAppleGaming
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SoftAppleGaming, Feb 23, 2021

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Windows 10: Lag reveals the old windows 7 title bar!

Hello,

Firstly, Sorry for my basic english. Yesterday, when I want a close Firefox Browser(last version), I can see windows 7 title bar after clicking X (close) button. Just for a few second.

• My pc clear.
    • I dont have any virus.
    • Windows is up-to-date.

I can search on internet but just find that: windows 7 title bar

Same problem (like last two picture) but I dont have a any virus or malware etc..

How its happen? step by step:

• Using firefox(last version).
    • Than I want to be close firefox.
    • Click X (close) button. (on right top: minimize-maximize-close buttons)
    • Than when firefox start closing, just for a few second I can see windows 7 title bar. I mean, I can see old Windows 7 minimize-maximize-close buttons.

So why this is happen? Do you have any problem or did you see that before for any software like chrome,firefox,steam or just for any windows 10 app?

eliffbölükbaşı, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

is there a way to have the windows 7 title bar in windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

is there a way to have the windows 7 title bar in windows 10?

1. is there a way to have the windows 7 title bar in windows 10? - Similar Threads - title bar

2. Windows 11 File Explorer "Display the full path in the title bar" does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer "Display the full path in the title bar" does not work: I am using Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2.I would like the file explorer to always display the proper path when viewing a folder, and the "Display the full path in the title bar" option only works for a few folders.For example my Downloads folder only ever displays "Downloads"...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer "Display the full path in the title bar" does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer "Display the full path in the title bar" does not work: I am using Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2.I would like the file explorer to always display the proper path when viewing a folder, and the "Display the full path in the title bar" option only works for a few folders.For example my Downloads folder only ever displays "Downloads"...
  4. How do I change the title bar color for a specific app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the title bar color for a specific app?: How do I change the title bar color for a specific app? I am aware that under [settings > colors] you can check 'title bars'; however, this is a universal setting causing it to trigger the color change to all apps' title bars. I'd like to set it for a specific apps only....
  5. How do I change the title bar color for a specific app?

How do I change the title bar color for a specific app?: How do I change the title bar color for a specific app? I am aware that under [settings > colors] you can check 'title bars'; however, this is a universal setting causing it to trigger the color change to all apps' title bars. I'd like to set it for a specific apps only....
  6. How do I change the title bar color for a specific app?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Different colors for each title bar window.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different colors for each title bar window.: Hello, in my day-to-day work, I open several windows of the same software and I use two monitors. However, as the color of all titlebars is the same, it is very hard to find the right window I want to edit. I click multiple times until "discover" which is the correct window I...
  8. Different colors for each title bar window.

Different colors for each title bar window.: Hello, in my day-to-day work, I open several windows of the same software and I use two monitors. However, as the color of all titlebars is the same, it is very hard to find the right window I want to edit. I click multiple times until "discover" which is the correct window I...
  9. Title Bars have lost accent color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Title Bars have lost accent color: I recently realized that my title bars no longer match the accent color of my taskbar and start menu. I've checked and double-checked the settings, clicking "Show accent color on title bars and windows borders." All that seems to affect is the windows borders now. I've even...
  10. Title Bars have lost accent color

Title Bars have lost accent color: I recently realized that my title bars no longer match the accent color of my taskbar and start menu. I've checked and double-checked the settings, clicking "Show accent color on title bars and windows borders." All that seems to affect is the windows borders now. I've even...