Windows 10: is there a way to hide apps from apps/features setting?

Discus and support is there a way to hide apps from apps/features setting? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i want to make an app i have invisible in the apps/features settings is there any way i can do this, or rename the app, or do anything to hide it or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Creep, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Creep Win User

is there a way to hide apps from apps/features setting?

i want to make an app i have invisible in the apps/features settings is there any way i can do this, or rename the app, or do anything to hide it or what the app is?

:)

Creep, Dec 30, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Dec 30, 2020
  3. Kat Fish Win User
    Is there a way to hide a pre-installed App from the App list?

My phone came preloaded with a bunch of AT&T apps as well as others I dont want to see in my App list like Games. It just clutters the screen. In 6.5 you could customize your tab settings to hide these apps. Is there a way to hide them in 7?

Kat Fish, Dec 30, 2020
  4. is there a way to hide apps from apps/features setting?

Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 30, 2020
Thema:

is there a way to hide apps from apps/features setting?

1. is there a way to hide apps from apps/features setting? - Similar Threads - hide apps apps

2. There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.: I'm using windows 11 the latest version I have installed all the updates. I have tried all the solutions on the internet and nothing worked with me. What is the problem with that ? and if there is a substitution section for "apps & features" what is it?...
  3. is there any way to hide 'top apps' feature on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any way to hide 'top apps' feature on windows 11: is there any way to hide 'top apps' feature on windows 11 21H2 22000.613 cuz it is irritative to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-hide-top-apps-feature-on/b11ac528-a49e-47fe-83c6-8f7415286d1a
  4. is there any way to hide 'top apps' feature on windows 11

is there any way to hide 'top apps' feature on windows 11: is there any way to hide 'top apps' feature on windows 11 21H2 22000.613 cuz it is irritative to me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-hide-top-apps-feature-on/b11ac528-a49e-47fe-83c6-8f7415286d1a
  5. Hiding contacts from apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hiding contacts from apps: How can I hide contacts from an app that requires access to them, in order to run - but shoudn't need them, in order to do so i.e., sort of like data mining or an invasion of privacy - on windows / desktop? I'm not talking about on an android or cell phone....
  6. Hiding contacts from apps

Hiding contacts from apps: How can I hide contacts from an app that requires access to them, in order to run - but shoudn't need them, in order to do so i.e., sort of like data mining or an invasion of privacy - on windows / desktop? I'm not talking about on an android or cell phone....
  7. Is there a way to hide the close tab on windows apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to hide the close tab on windows apps?: Basically our company has an interactive touchscreen which is supposed to run chrome on startup with the company’s website. We don’t want random clients being able to close or minimize the website, so is there a way to stop this? submitted by /u/Pyr0Lover [link]...
  8. is there a way to hide inactive apps from Alt-Tab?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there a way to hide inactive apps from Alt-Tab?: i have a duo monitor setup and have about 3-5 apps in my taskbar that i want to stay open and running in the background but i don't want them to show up in Alt-Tab while i'm gaming as it screws me up when i have to Alt-Tab between the game and a gaming companion app like...
  9. 2 strange apps in Settings->Apps & features

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 strange apps in Settings->Apps & features: I am running windows 10 on my recently purchased surface pro (2017). I noticed a couple of weird apps in the list and there is no option to uninstall them. One is - ms-resource://microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps/hxoutlookintl/AppManifest_OutlookDesktop_DisplayName...
  10. Apps Are Hiding From Me

Apps Are Hiding From Me: Trying to uninstall apps. Can't find them. Not showing on list of apps in control panel. How do I locate them and get them to show up for the uninstaller? Example would be XNView. New Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro Win 10 37218