Windows 10: Is there a way to hide taskbar while using an application but show while on desktop?

Discus and support Is there a way to hide taskbar while using an application but show while on desktop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; (title) submitted by /u/xanoka [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j86n90/is_there_a_way_to_hide_taskbar_while_using_an/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xanoka, Oct 9, 2020.

1. /u/xanoka Win User

Is there a way to hide taskbar while using an application but show while on desktop?

/u/xanoka, Oct 9, 2020

2. Hiding Applications

Alright, this is not about minimizing applications. I want some way to hide an application from the taskbar (not closing it) and a simple way to open it back up without losing data. Any way how to do it?

spearman914, Oct 9, 2020
  3. how to effectively hide or disable the taskbar?

Hi,

Did you try the “Auto-hide the taskbar” option from Taskbar properties?

If you have not tried it, I would suggest you to follow these steps and auto-hide the taskbar:

• Right click on Taskbar.
    • Click on Properties
    • Check the box Auto-hide the taskbar.
    • Click on OK.

Hope this information helps.

Rohit Siddegowda, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Is there a way to hide taskbar while using an application but show while on desktop?

hide the taskbar

Hi

my name is Dennis, I'm an independent advisor and I'll do my best to help today.

follow these steps

1. On any blank area of your Windows 10 taskbar, right click to reveal a list of menu options.

2. At the bottom of the list of options, click on Taskbar settings.

3. In the Taskbar menu, ensure that the option for "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" is enabled by clicking to turn the small lever to the right of the option blue.

4. Your taskbar should disappear automatically once the hide options are enabled.

Regards,

Dennis.

DennisDiaz1, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to hide taskbar while using an application but show while on desktop?

1. Is there a way to hide taskbar while using an application but show while on desktop? - Similar Threads - hide taskbar while

2. How do I hide the taskbar while in game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I hide the taskbar while in game?: My taskbar on the bottom and top were originally hidden. The personalization in my settings says the taskbars are hidden. What happened was my cat walked across my keyboard and now it won’t go away. I even restarted my computer. It is getting quite annoying having the top and...
  3. Pressing the "show desktop" button hides the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pressing the "show desktop" button hides the taskbar?: I've used the "show desktop" button for years now but suddenly it has started being wonky. When I press it now it completely hides the taskbar and it doesn't come back until I press the windows button on my keyboard. This is extremely irritating and fiddling with the taskbar...
  4. Pressing the "show desktop" button hides the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pressing the "show desktop" button hides the taskbar?: I've used the "show desktop" button for years now but suddenly it has started being wonky. When I press it now it completely hides the taskbar and it doesn't come back until I press the windows button on my keyboard. This is extremely irritating and fiddling with the taskbar...
  5. Pressing the "show desktop" button hides the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Is there any way to hide taskbar only when on desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to hide taskbar only when on desktop?: I think it would look really good with Wallpaper Engine and even regular wallpapers. submitted by /u/Ilija64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g97umd/is_there_any_way_to_hide_taskbar_only_when_on/
  7. Taskbar won't hide while playing games

Taskbar won't hide while playing games: Recently, the taskbar won't hide when I'm playing games. I tried the F11 hotkey. I checked that the games are fullscreen mode I fixed the resolution I enabled "hide taskbar" in the taskbar settings. Nothing worked. I don't know what else to try....
  8. Query on Start menu showing up while taskbar is set to hide automatically.

Query on Start menu showing up while taskbar is set to hide automatically.: Well the issue is pretty straight forward. I have enabled the "AUTO HIDE TASKBAR THINGY" on my notebook. But, when I use the mouse cursor to click on the Start Menu button on the taskbar (the Windows Logo) For some reason it waits for the taskbar to hide before showing the...
  9. Show Taskbar while on the Desktop

Show Taskbar while on the Desktop: I recently turned on auto hide taskbar in the taskbar settings to see if I liked it, I did except for one small thing. I love not having the taskbar there when I'm in Chrome, Unity, or FL Studio but It is very inconvenient to have it hidden while I'm on the Desktop. Is there...
  10. Application Suspended While In Use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Suspended While In Use: I work for an online teaching company called Magic Ears. Their tech team couldn't figure out a solution so I figured I would try here. It's a 1v4 video teaching platform. After a few classes (25min each) my camera will freeze on the last frame. The green light will turn off...