Windows 10: Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?

Discus and support Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Same question for the System Tray? 109917 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nisko, May 10, 2018.

1. Nisko Win User

Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?

Same question for the System Tray?

:)

Nisko, May 10, 2018
  2. 7thSense Win User

Is there any way to increase size of font in text messages, WP 7.5 - unfortunately microscope isn't (yet) included in accessory list of Nokia Lumia 710.

This is not currently possible but you can vote for this feature over at the official user voice site:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...o-i-d-like-to-enlarge-the-font-size-of-messag

I'm sure this will be added in the Apollo update that will be released later this year (since it will support different screen sizes). But head over to the user voice site and vote to make your voice heard.

Hope this helps.

7thSense, May 11, 2018
  3. Is there any way to increase size of font in text messages, WP 7.5 - unfortunately microscope isn't (yet) included in accessory list of Nokia Lumia 710.

Nokia Lumia 710, Windows Phone 7.5
    The first Nokia ever that can't increase size of SMS fonts?

GabrielMacik, May 11, 2018
Thema:

Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?

1. Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area? - Similar Threads - increase icon size

2. Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.: 2 toolbar folders added to taskbar in Win10. Small or large icon size makes no difference. The clickable area to open the folders is a sliver - tough for these shaky old fingers to hit. Apparently, I am the only one with the problem as I have not found any reference to the...
  3. Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.: 2 toolbar folders added to taskbar in Win10. Small or large icon size makes no difference. The clickable area to open the folders is a sliver - tough for these shaky old fingers to hit. Apparently, I am the only one with the problem as I have not found any reference to the...
  4. Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to increase text size on the icons without increasing icon size as well?

How to increase text size on the icons without increasing icon size as well?: My old eyes don't read the text as readily as I like. I want to increase the text size on the icons without increasing icon size. Is this possible?...
  6. Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).

Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).: So, I had this bug today with the Notifications Icons area that was "huge" compared with the icon, tried a few thing before get it back to "normal". Don't know if this is a new thing or if you guys already encounter it before. bug version - 100% Scale, 1920x1080. [img]...
  7. icon in notification area

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    icon in notification area: my icon in notification area has grows legs and left it is missing . how do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/icon-in-notification-area/d449855c-35f5-4971-adc1-47e795376db8
  8. Is there a way to change the notification area

Is there a way to change the notification area: Hi, I use Windows 10 OS. Everyday when I login to my laptop, there will be quite a number of new emails to outlook. These notifications appear on the bottom right hand side. As these numbers are many, I am unable to use any other icons there in the quick launch for...
  9. How to change size of icons in system tray / notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change size of icons in system tray / notification area?: Hi, I'd like to increase the size of icons in system tray / notification area of Windows 10. Is it possible to do this, maybe changing some registry values? Thank you in advance. 75515
  10. App icons increase in size

in Windows 10 Support
    App icons increase in size: The app icons on my PC increase in size every time l turn on my PC. I know how to reset them, right click, click view etc. but why does it keep happening? My google page is ridiculously enlarged and l don't know how to reset that. 68371