Windows 10: Is there a way to install an older version windows store app? Instagram

Discus and support Is there a way to install an older version windows store app? Instagram in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I found the Instagram app auto-upgraded, and it lost many features, so I want to reinstall an older version submitted by /u/zlp3817 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zlp3817, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Is there a way to install an older version windows store app? Instagram

I found the Instagram app auto-upgraded, and it lost many features, so I want to reinstall an older version

submitted by /u/zlp3817
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zlp3817, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to update Instagram from Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort to work on this. However, in order to help you further, please reply with the following details:

• What is the error message you receive when you try to update Instagram?
    • Does this issue occur with any other application?

You can refer the following troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

Method 1: Resetting Store

Since you are unable to update Instagram, you can try resetting the Store application and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type wsreset and click on
      OK
    3. One Command Prompt window will open and will reset the Store.
    4. Once Store is reset it will be relaunched. Once relaunched, please try updating Instagram.

Method 2: Uninstalling and reinstalling Instagram

If resetting store didn’t help, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling Instagram and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Apps.
    3. Click on Apps & features.
    4. Scroll down, look for Instagram and click on it.
    5. Click on Uninstall.
    6. Once the app is uninstalled, Navigate to Store search for
      Instagram and install it.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 4, 2020
  3. MSguy23 Win User
    Installed Instagram Beta app but missing in the App list

Hi All,

I've installed the Instagram Beta app but it's not in the App List. Tried soft reset but didn't help. Going to the Store shows no Install button (for Instagram BETA app) which makes it impossible to reinstall the app. Any help is appreciated.

MSguy23, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

Is there a way to install an older version windows store app? Instagram

can't download instagram

Hi,

In order to diagnose the issue, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Kindly run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.
    To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting, and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Clear Windows Store app cache.

We suggest that you manually reset the Windows Store app cache
    and then try to download the Instagram app again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to install an older version windows store app? Instagram

1. Is there a way to install an older version windows store app? Instagram - Similar Threads - install older version

2. Ability to install an older version of an app on the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ability to install an older version of an app on the Microsoft Store: Can Microsoft incorporate the ability to install an older version of an app on the Microsoft Store ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ability-to-install-an-older-version-of-an-app-on/1482b517-43b0-46e2-ab12-2cd6a48d029e
  3. Microsoft store Instagram app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store Instagram app: Hi, I have downloaded the instagram app in my pc through the microsoft store. For a few months it ran properly but after that, whenever i view stories the stories are darkened and i cannot see anything excpet a few pixels. This is not only with the stories this happens with...
  4. Windows Store not working in older version (2016)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store not working in older version (2016): hello i am using a two-in-one tablet pc which has intel atom processor and 2GB of DDR3 RAM. I tried using latest version but it is just too slow.. i installed the older version but the store app isnt working, help? submitted by /u/2kmonsty [link] [comments]...
  5. Installing an older version of Windows Defender...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing an older version of Windows Defender...: Running Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit version 1909 What will happen if I download an older version of Windows defender now that I have a newer version installed? Will the newer version still take precedence and NOT install the older version? I ran into the same problem as others did...
  6. instagram app on windows

instagram app on windows: Hi i recently updated my Instagram app from Microsoft store but it don't send push notifications and live tile is not working anymore i check the notification center options Instagram and windows both of them are correctly configured i tried to uninstall the app and...
  7. instagram app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instagram app: Hello today i noticed that instagram app from windows store has changed.The ''old'' app has similar capabilties with android app.I can enable notifications to my pc when a person upload photos,the main window was full display and when i...
  8. Is there a way to find OLDER versions of Windows Apps, in particular the 3D viewer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to find OLDER versions of Windows Apps, in particular the 3D viewer?: For example, please look at this comparison of my 3d model viewed in an old version of Windows 3D viewer compared with the newer version where it looks like complete garbage. I can't find older version anywhere and I regret upgrading SO MUCH!!! Old version...
  9. Install an older version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install an older version of Windows 10: Hi, My Windows 10 was recently updated to 1809, which unfortunately messed up my fps in games (again... had the same issues with 1803). As I already tried all the suggestions available online (disable game bar and full screen optimisations...bla bla), I want to install an...
  10. How to install a older version of Apps?

How to install a older version of Apps?: Hi, I need to install a previous version of Microsoft Sticky Notes, last version is not good. Where to find it and Download it? Thanks 68878

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download old version of microsoft store apps

2. instagram microsoft store old apk

3. microsoft store old version download

4. how to install old version of ms store app,
  5. instagram old version download