Windows 10: Is there a way to install any Windows Store apps using PowerShell (or another scripting...

Discus and support Is there a way to install any Windows Store apps using PowerShell (or another scripting... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I would like to install my apps from Store by running one script, so that I don't have to go and worry about manually installing everything. submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xylinroom, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Is there a way to install any Windows Store apps using PowerShell (or another scripting...

I would like to install my apps from Store by running one script, so that I don't have to go and worry about manually installing everything.

submitted by /u/xylinroom
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xylinroom, Feb 27, 2020

2. Windows App Store Not Opening

I have the exact same issue and have tried all the suggested steps in regards to reinstalling via powershell script and deleting Appdata cache folder. No method has worked.

xlxcrossing, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Is there a way to install any Windows Store apps using PowerShell (or another scripting... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Is there a way to install any Windows Store apps using PowerShell (or another scripting...

Unable to install apps from Windows store

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1

I suggest you to follow these steps and try to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X on the keyboard.
    • Click on Control panel.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Control panel search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on View all.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2

I recommend running the following PowerShell script to re-register the Store and check if it works:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the command prompt, enter the following command:
      PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}
    • Reboot the device and check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to install any Windows Store apps using PowerShell (or another scripting...

1. Is there a way to install any Windows Store apps using PowerShell (or another scripting... - Similar Threads - install Store apps

2. windows powershell script not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows powershell script not working.: Hallo!Problem: I wan´t to use a script to turn on autohide taskbar in desktop mode.if I put in: " powershell -command "&{$p='HKCU:SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StuckRects3';$v=Get-ItemProperty -Path $p.Settings;$v[8]=3;&Set-ItemProperty -Path $p -Name...
  3. PowerShell script

in Windows 10 Support
    PowerShell script: The code below tests a series of IPs in a txt file.The result is as follows and is written in a txt file. 19.191.12.161 - online 19.191.12.162 - offline 19.191.12.163 - offline 19.191.12.164 - offline 19.191.12.165 - offline also see the scrennshot Code: $Output= @()$GetIP =...
  4. Tweaking Performance Using PowerShell Scripts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tweaking Performance Using PowerShell Scripts: Hi, Regarding the many scripts that I saw online e.g. Sophia scripts...etc, does it remove the associated registry key files of the apps/services it uninstalls? 171269
  5. powershell scripts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    powershell scripts: Hi, I have azure. Someone is somehow installing powershell scripts onto my computer that allows them to host my PC through P2P and UDP connections, well I think so anyway. I have only just found powershell script entry changes in my registry by accident. These criminals...
  6. Is there any way to check the output of a hidden powershell script running trough task...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to check the output of a hidden powershell script running trough task...: So I have a bunch of scripts that run trough task scheduler, some run every minute, some every hour others every few days, the ones that run every few days usually take several hours to complete and thus I don't like them running often. Although none of them are really...
  7. Is there another way to install Minecraft other than the Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there another way to install Minecraft other than the Store?: Hi. I've bought a copy of Minecraft. I'm trying to install it in a PC that has Microsoft Store blocked by the admin. I've asked the administrator for permission to install it and I got it but I'm not allowed to do it through the store so my question is if there is an...
  8. powershell script

in Windows 10 Customization
    powershell script: looking for a script to monitor for a folder, if there is a file in that folder send it as an email, once the email is sent out, confirm and then move the files to an archive folder. monitor c:\test\*.pdf No files, do not send email. Yes Files, send an email to someone at...
  9. Is there a way to download an app from the Microsoft Store and install it on another computer?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there a way to download an app from the Microsoft Store and install it on another computer?: I have a computer that will not allow me to download from the Store because of Group Policy. I am free to install applications that have normal .exe or .msi extensions. Can the apps from the Store be downloaded without installing them so that they can be moved to another...
  10. Is there a way to reset an app (like it's from setting) using powershell?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to reset an app (like it's from setting) using powershell?: Is there a way to reset an app (like it's from setting) using powershell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-reset-an-app-like-its-from/e85ffdb5-11a9-4a4f-a5b2-6c4ba36e19e1