Windows 10: is there a way to install windows 10 s on windows 10 pro?

Discus and support is there a way to install windows 10 s on windows 10 pro? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i always get an error in the installing part when i use the setup file im going to use .esd and convert it to iso see how it goes (im not crazy i like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZainullahK, Jan 16, 2021.

1. is there a way to install windows 10 s on windows 10 pro?

i always get an error in the installing part when i use the setup file im going to use .esd and convert it to iso see how it goes (im not crazy i like windows 10 s cause in long term it wont be bloated cause im going to use pwa and uwp apps)

submitted by /u/ZainullahK
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZainullahK, Jan 16, 2021

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jan 16, 2021
  4. is there a way to install windows 10 s on windows 10 pro?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

is there a way to install windows 10 s on windows 10 pro?

1. is there a way to install windows 10 s on windows 10 pro? - Similar Threads - install pro

2. Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro: Hi,Since a few months I had my PC randomly rebooting from time to time something akin 1 time over 10 days of usage but I didn't pay much attention to it until today when the system started hanging during boot sometimes stuck at Asus loading screen since my mobo is an Asus one...
  3. Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro: Hi,Since a few months I had my PC randomly rebooting from time to time something akin 1 time over 10 days of usage but I didn't pay much attention to it until today when the system started hanging during boot sometimes stuck at Asus loading screen since my mobo is an Asus one...
  4. Error 0xC1900101-0x2000D when attempting to repair install Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows: I can't activate Windows 11 Pro with the key that I purchased for it after doing a clean install of Windows. It remains stuck at Windows 11 Home Edition.Can someone assist?...
  6. Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows

Can't Activate Windows 11 Pro Key after doing clean install of Windows: I can't activate Windows 11 Pro with the key that I purchased for it after doing a clean install of Windows. It remains stuck at Windows 11 Home Edition.Can someone assist?...
  7. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  8. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  9. Window 10 pro installation

Window 10 pro installation: I have Dell laptop core-i7 8th generation, How to install windows 10 pro on my laptop , I try money times but I can’t .Please anyone can help with me.I downloaded about 7 windows ISO files but no one Is working on my laptop....
  10. Window 10 pro installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 pro installation: I have Dell laptop core-i7 8th generation, How to install windows 10 pro on my laptop , I try money times but I can’t .Please anyone can help with me.I downloaded about 7 windows ISO files but no one Is working on my laptop....