Windows 10: Is there a way to install windows 10 to my harddisk i really need help my online lessons...

Discus and support Is there a way to install windows 10 to my harddisk i really need help my online lessons... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HalitCan24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fq4nm2/is_there_a_way_to_install_windows_10_to_my/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HalitCan24, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Is there a way to install windows 10 to my harddisk i really need help my online lessons...

/u/HalitCan24, Mar 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Cvrk Win User

Is there a way to install windows 10 to my harddisk i really need help my online lessons...

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

Is there a way to install windows 10 to my harddisk i really need help my online lessons... [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows 10 Preview On Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Central Forums
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

Is there a way to install windows 10 to my harddisk i really need help my online lessons...

1. Is there a way to install windows 10 to my harddisk i really need help my online lessons... - Similar Threads - install harddisk really

2. I really need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I really need help: Can anyone help me please I have been struggling with this laptop for over a year I can't turn on my wifi I even bought a USB modem hsdpa to be exact but when I put it in it's says no usim and says authenticating then disconnects can anyone help...
  3. I need help really bad my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help really bad my pc: My pc won’t let me log in I’m in my account and I go to gamebar Xboxapp Minecraft and gamebar just reloads and acts like I didn’t click sign in but I did and Minecraft says error code bat my WiFi’s on I resently changed my normal emails password but that email is linked to my...
  4. I really need help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I really need help!: Hi everyone, i recently started my laptop and it said that EFI\Microsoft\Boot\BCD Is missing or contains errors. I even tried to boot from usb but that thing still pops up and when i try to boot from CD, my computer restarts and...
  5. My Windows is really broken.. i need urgent help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows is really broken.. i need urgent help!: Hello, today i accidentally downloaded some kind of malware and after that, every one thing i will mention doesnt works!* Windows store crashes and wont open* Windows Update error while trying to get newest "info about updates"* Cant reset windows to its factory resetI need...
  6. URGENT! I really need help with my Touchpad!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    URGENT! I really need help with my Touchpad!: Hello! My touchpad is not working. I have searched all the forums, and looked at other answers to this question, but NONE OF THEM WORK! I am sick and tired or trying to find and download drivers. Therefore, I am asking for help. My ICD 2 Driver has no error, I have...
  7. I Really need help windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Really need help windows 10: so I have a Alienware laptop and it runs decently well when it wants to but I recently had a problem with it it gave me the sad face screen but it was a windows corruption so it would not startup at all so I got windows reinstalled full diagnostic scan no virus no nothing i...
  8. I really really really need help with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really really really need help with this: Hey i accidentally switched to a microsoft account instead of local on my laptop (windows 10, im pretty sure its the latest version) and just so happened to turn off my computer some time afterwards but i dont remember my microsoft password, it shows the reset password option...
  9. I really need help with my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I really need help with my Windows 10: Anything I do, seriously anything I do related to windows 10, it always gets stuck. Search for updates - Gets stuck, try to change languages - gets stuck, install new keyboard feature - gets stuck, trying to open up a folder - gets stuck. It's such a shame because my PC is so...
  10. I really need help with my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    I really need help with my laptop: Hi everyone I have a very uncommon problem with my laptop, the thing is that when I play League (or any other game) it just restarts itself and I've tried so many things such as cleaning the inside of the pc(the hardware), I formatted it so it was completely clena(software),...