Windows 10: Is there a way to link an IPhone and send texts from my PC

Discus and support Is there a way to link an IPhone and send texts from my PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Having trouble getting this to work submitted by /u/ds1749320 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ds1749320, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Is there a way to link an IPhone and send texts from my PC

/u/ds1749320, Jun 15, 2020
  2. sygnus21 Win User
    sygnus21, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Sachelis Win User
    Can Cortana on a PC send a text through my iPhone?

When I ask Cortana to send a text, she says something like, "I'll send that using your phone. It may take a minute depending on connectivity." However, the recipient (me, during testing) never receives the text.

Can Cortana on a PC send a text through an iPhone? My iPhone is connected to my PC using Bluetooth. I don't have Cortana installed on my phone (but I haven't seen anything that says this is reburied and i'd prefer Siri on my phone).

Thanks.

Sachelis, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Is there a way to link an IPhone and send texts from my PC

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to link an IPhone and send texts from my PC

1. Is there a way to link an IPhone and send texts from my PC - Similar Threads - link IPhone send

2. Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone: Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-send-and-receive-text-from-iphone/3435e3d2-58e8-4695-9645-ac90011efa28
  3. Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone: Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-send-and-receive-text-from-iphone/3435e3d2-58e8-4695-9645-ac90011efa28
  4. Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone

Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone: I'm using Windows 11 Pro version 21H2 with Phone Link installed version 1.23102.126.0.I've synced Phone Link to my iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 17.2.1.I can send and receive SMS text Messages, but not MMS texts including group messaging and images.How can I send/receive MMS messages...
  5. Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone: I'm using Windows 11 Pro version 21H2 with Phone Link installed version 1.23102.126.0.I've synced Phone Link to my iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 17.2.1.I can send and receive SMS text Messages, but not MMS texts including group messaging and images.How can I send/receive MMS messages...
  6. How to use Phone Link with iPhone to send messages from your PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Phone Link with iPhone to send messages from your PC: Microsoft introduced Phone Link for iOS a few weeks ago. The company has made the feature available for all Windows 11 users, here's how you can set it up. Please note that Bluetooth must be enabled on your iPhone and your computer, the Phone Link app uses it to sync...
  7. Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone?: I've linked my PC to iphone using itunes but even so I cannot send phone numbers from my PC to iphone.Also under settings Phone it says link your Android., Iphone but the QR code does not work for iphone it just says no usable content found....
  8. Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone?

Can I link send phone numbers from PC to iphone?: I've linked my PC to iphone using itunes but even so I cannot send phone numbers from my PC to iphone.Also under settings Phone it says link your Android., Iphone but the QR code does not work for iphone it just says no usable content found....
  9. Send a text message from desktop to iphone over wifi

in Windows 10 Support
    Send a text message from desktop to iphone over wifi: I would like to be able to message to my iPhone over home wifi, even if internet is off. Please advise. I can do this now by sending a text using email protocol, but it's too slow. I want something that is instantaneous. Thanks. 163222
  10. Sending text from pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Sending text from pc: Does anyone know how to send a text free from pc to mobile please. I use w10 152512