Windows 10: Is there a way to load or insert my Drivers

Discus and support Is there a way to load or insert my Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; is there a way to load or insert my Drivers that i have installed now ? i dont want to install all the drivers again thank u 146195 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hoolm, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Hoolm Win User

Is there a way to load or insert my Drivers

is there a way to load or insert my Drivers that i have installed now ?

i dont want to install all the drivers again

thank u

:)

Hoolm, Dec 11, 2019
  2. Ar3s Win User

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

3. Is there a way to undo a driver rollback?

To resolve your concern with the mouse not working appropriately, here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

Method 1: Roll back to the older driver.

• Press Windows Key + X then select Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Locate your mouse or touchpad and double-click to open the Properties option.
    • Go to the Driver tab and click the Roll Back Driver button. Click
      OK.
    Method 2: Change the mouse double click speed in the Control Panel.

• Type Control Panel in the Search bar and hit
      Enter.
    • Locate and click Mouse to change the mouse settings.
    • Locate the Double-click speed option and change it by moving the slider.
    • After you’re done, click Apply and OK to save changes and check if the issue is fixed.
    Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Is there a way to load or insert my Drivers

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Is there a way to load or insert my Drivers :confused:

oli_ramsay, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to load or insert my Drivers

1. Is there a way to load or insert my Drivers - Similar Threads - load insert Drivers

2. Driver loading error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver loading error: My computer was ratted last year and I reinstalled windows and deleted everything. A couple months back i re-installed windows again . everytime I load my PC and login to windows I get a error that says : A driver cannot load on this device Driver:amsdk.sys A security...
  3. Driver loading error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver loading error: My computer was ratted last year and I reinstalled windows and deleted everything. A couple months back i re-installed windows again . everytime I load my PC and login to windows I get a error that says : A driver cannot load on this device Driver:amsdk.sys A security...
  4. WSL2 drivers not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSL2 drivers not loading: Hei!I try to connect my xbox controller to WSL2 need to use it in ROS.I got xbox controller attached to wsl2 using usbipd and it appears under /dev/bus/usb/00x/ devices but no drivers "attached".Also, it did not appear under /dev/input/jsx device.under Linux computer it looks...
  5. WSL2 drivers not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSL2 drivers not loading: Hei!I try to connect my xbox controller to WSL2 need to use it in ROS.I got xbox controller attached to wsl2 using usbipd and it appears under /dev/bus/usb/00x/ devices but no drivers "attached".Also, it did not appear under /dev/input/jsx device.under Linux computer it looks...
  6. Is there a way to insert costum images in the emoji picker?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to insert costum images in the emoji picker?: Just like discord, or whatsapp where u can add costum emojis. Can you do it on windows too? submitted by /u/deniscerri [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k65tcy/is_there_a_way_to_insert_costum_images_in_the/
  7. Is there a way to make INSERTION POINT disappear?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to make INSERTION POINT disappear?: Hiya, This is a nit-picky thing I've ignored since switching to Windows and Windows 10 some years ago. Mac OS had this feature which is so obvious to include I didn't even think it was a feature until I moved to Windows. It's a simple thing but complex to explain. I tried...
  8. Drivers Not Loading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers Not Loading: Good afternoon I am running Windows 10 Home 64 bit fully updated. I wish to use a USB video capture dvice with my laptop. I have tried three different devices from three different manufacturers. Software loading has been followed correctly for each device. However, even...
  9. Window's 10 not loading all the way

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window's 10 not loading all the way: Window's 10 doesn't appear to be loading correctly as of 01/01/20, PC was working fine on 12/31/19. any idea's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-loading-all-the-way/e774d13a-bba0-471f-8786-ff5a068b93c0
  10. Load driver error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Load driver error: i keep getting an error message that reads as “ to install the device driver for your drive insert the installation media containing the driver files and then click ok note: the intallation media can be a cd dvd ir usb drive” and i dont know if its because im trying to use...