Windows 10: Is there a way to make a windows fixed in first plan and use other windows without that one...

Discus and support Is there a way to make a windows fixed in first plan and use other windows without that one... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For example, when you have a browser game that pauses when you go to other window / program. Is there a program I can use to always fix the screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PlayerAndre, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Is there a way to make a windows fixed in first plan and use other windows without that one...

For example, when you have a browser game that pauses when you go to other window / program. Is there a program I can use to always fix the screen first plan?

submitted by /u/PlayerAndre
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PlayerAndre, Jul 10, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 10, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Is there a way to make a windows fixed in first plan and use other windows without that one...

Energy Plan keeps resetting

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are encountering issues with your Power settings in Windows 10. We suggest running the
    Power troubleshooter to find and fix problems with your Power saving plan. To do this simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type troubleshooting
      and click the first option.
    • Then click on System and Security.
    • Select Power.

After performing the steps above, restart your computer and set your preferred power plan settings.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to make a windows fixed in first plan and use other windows without that one...

1. Is there a way to make a windows fixed in first plan and use other windows without that one... - Similar Threads - fixed plan without

2. ways to fix this error without reinstalling windows ten

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ways to fix this error without reinstalling windows ten: recently after updating my computer i got a message saying my windows was not able to activate my windows i was given the error 0xCOO4F074 i contacted Microsoft support and was given a new activation key but when i tried to use it i was given the error 0x803FA067 after this...
  3. ways to fix this error without reinstalling windows ten

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ways to fix this error without reinstalling windows ten: recently after updating my computer i got a message saying my windows was not able to activate my windows i was given the error 0xCOO4F074 i contacted Microsoft support and was given a new activation key but when i tried to use it i was given the error 0x803FA067 after this...
  4. ways to fix this error without reinstalling windows ten

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Is there a way to keybind a power plan?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to keybind a power plan?: I own a gaming laptop, and I aim to optimize its performance as much as possible. To achieve this, I prefer not to use the Nitro Sense software, which controls performance and fan speed but also creates additional hassle. Instead, I want to bind the "*" key on the numpad to...
  6. DNS fixed to the first one.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS fixed to the first one.: I am trying the pihole on my raspberry pi. this is a local dns and can ban the ads from the internet.I want to figure out what will happen if the raspberry pi shutdown. Will windows works when the dns change? Therefore i set the dns like thisp.s.i have'nt change anything...
  7. Remote desktop working one way but not the other

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote desktop working one way but not the other: I have a desktop and a laptop. I log into both machines using my Microsoft Account and have set up a PIN on both. I can remote desktop onto my laptop from my desktop fine with my account using account name MicrosoftAccount\{accountname} However I can't do it from laptop to...
  8. Any way to switch one for the other?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to switch one for the other?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/netocavalcanti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i37jyn/any_way_to_switch_one_for_the_other/
  9. Is there a way to make a windows fixed in first plane and use other windows without that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make a windows fixed in first plane and use other windows without that...: For example, when you have a browser game that pauses when you go to other window / program. Is there a program I can use to always fix the screen first plane? submitted by /u/PlayerAndre [link] [comments]...
  10. Yellow Exclamation mark on one of the display adapters any other way to fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yellow Exclamation mark on one of the display adapters any other way to fix this?: [ATTACH] any other way this to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-exclamation-mark-on-one-of-the-display/0954844d-8f83-492b-ac76-8775cf85932e