Windows 10: Is there a way to make all windows act like Explorer? (color wise)

Discus and support Is there a way to make all windows act like Explorer? (color wise) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tigs_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2xpv3/is_there_a_way_to_make_all_windows_act_like/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tigs_, Aug 3, 2020.

1. /u/Tigs_ Win User

Is there a way to make all windows act like Explorer? (color wise)

/u/Tigs_, Aug 3, 2020

2. ACT Pro 2013 will not open in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The most likely causes on a standalone are a damaged or invalid .pad file or SQL is not running, or is damaged.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Click your Windows Start button, choose Run and type in actdiag.

• When ACT! Diagnostics comes up, click Databases, the Database List.

• Locate your database in the list, right-click on it and select Detach. Make sure you know the filepath to your database before detaching it.

• When the database has been detached, open My Computer (or Windows Explorer) and browse to the location of your database.

• Locate the .PAD file for your database [database name].pad and delete it.

• Reopen ACT!...you will get a message that the last database opened cannot found, then will be taken to the Open Database dialog box.

• At the bottom of this box, change the Files of Type to .adf, browse to the location of your database and double-click on the .adf file for your database.

• You will get a message that ACT! will verify your database, click OK and ACT will reattach your database to SQL and create a new .pad file.

• Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Aug 3, 2020
  3. jadinolf Win User
    Make windows 10 act and look like windows 7.....How?

I like mine this way. *Smile

Is there a way to make all windows act like Explorer? (color wise) [​IMG]

jadinolf, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Is there a way to make all windows act like Explorer? (color wise)

Personalize colors and themes on Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you with your concern on the pictures being dark on Windows 10, you can try to play around with the colors and themes that will suit you.

Here are the steps to customize your color and theme:

• Click on Windows logo.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Make sure that the Automatically pick an accent color from my background is turned off.
    • Select the color that you like from the grid of colors.

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to make all windows act like Explorer? (color wise)

1. Is there a way to make all windows act like Explorer? (color wise) - Similar Threads - act Explorer color

2. Make Windows Explorer Tree View like Regedit

in Windows 10 Support
    Make Windows Explorer Tree View like Regedit: Hi, would anyone know how to make the tree view in File Explorer look like the one in Regedit within Windows 10? The Windows Explorer view can get confusing especially with deep nested folder structures. The Regedit view is much more helpful. They seem to use the same icons....
  3. Windows colors are missing, acting wierd

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows colors are missing, acting wierd: Hello, after restarting my pc, windows taskbar and websites layout using chrome I tried also firefox are missing colors. After restarting a few times pc and reinstalling chrome, nothing changed. in Windows inside Personalization, , Colors, I cannot change color... I...
  4. new computer acting like old one. no true color either

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new computer acting like old one. no true color either: What can I do to make my new computer operate on windows 10 instead of the old Vista. Also why do I still get none true colors. My new computer is supposed to operate on windows 10. My old computer operated on Vista and that's all I can get. Also my colors are the same...
  5. Is there a way to make explorer assign a number to all files inside a folder without...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make explorer assign a number to all files inside a folder without...: Like a column that enumerates each file in the details view. I've seen other file explorers with this feature but I would rather find a way to configure explorer to do this. I hope I make myself clear, I'm not a native speaker. submitted by /u/theje1 [link] [comments]...
  6. Make windows 10 act and look like windows 7.....How?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make windows 10 act and look like windows 7.....How?: Yes, From everyones experience what would be the best way to make windows 10 look and act like windows 7? thx. windows 10 version: 18363.628 149842
  7. How to make Windows act like an OS and not like a nanny? Problem connecting to a resource...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to make Windows act like an OS and not like a nanny? Problem connecting to a resource...: Dear Microsoft You have been making my life more and more complicated with every other major update. I'd very much like to ask you to add an option to use your OS like an OS instead of a web-client. I didn't purchase Win 10 Pro Licenses to be hampered by my own OS....
  8. Is there a way to make Win 10 Win Explorer to look like Win 7?l

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to make Win 10 Win Explorer to look like Win 7?l: Win 10 is extremely complicated. It can do lots of things but easy, fast, uncomplicated it is not, when all you want to do is control your file systems it is complicated. Depending on what you hit, different LOOKS of the MENUS comes up making it hard and time consuming and...
  9. Internet Explorer acting like Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer acting like Firefox: I was on Yahoo and accessed the Games. I accessed the daily crossword and I got the ad bypass window that Firefox displays and then the game came up. I tried a couple of the other games and it did the same thing. One thing fixed... 3503
  10. File types make win10 act like win7/8.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File types make win10 act like win7/8.: Is there anyway to make file types act more like Win7/8? I am getting tired of setting media file types when the program(winamp,MPC,ect) use to set them fine in admin mode...when you are dealing with dozens of file types do anything manually is a pain. Some file types will...