Windows 10: Is there a way to make an account that can't be deleted

Discus and support Is there a way to make an account that can't be deleted in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to make a 2nd user in a pc and be sure it can't be deleted unless it asks for a password that the 2nd user set, or is there any program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nanoer, Jan 25, 2021.

1. /u/Nanoer Win User

Is there a way to make an account that can't be deleted

Is there a way to make a 2nd user in a pc and be sure it can't be deleted unless it asks for a password that the 2nd user set, or is there any program that do that?

submitted by /u/Nanoer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nanoer, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Krazy Owl Win User
    Deleting hotmail accounts?

Hi ! Is there any way even tricky to fully delete older hotmail accounts?

Krazy Owl, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Is there a way to make an account that can't be deleted

Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to make an account that can't be deleted

1. Is there a way to make an account that can't be deleted - Similar Threads - account can't deleted

2. Can't make an account administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't make an account administrator: Hello,I've got a new laptop windows 11 and first I singed into the windows account with my last account let's say account1 and it became the administrator account. Later, I decided that I want another account let's say account2 to be the administrator one, so I signed into it...
  3. Can't make an account administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't make an account administrator: Hello,I've got a new laptop windows 11 and first I singed into the windows account with my last account let's say account1 and it became the administrator account. Later, I decided that I want another account let's say account2 to be the administrator one, so I signed into it...
  4. Can't delete ASPNET account.

Can't delete ASPNET account.: It said access is denied. Somebody fix this.And yes I use Computer Management. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-aspnet-account/416b9f39-d7ce-4680-87b7-a53783df2b7f
  5. Can't delete ASPNET account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete ASPNET account.: It said access is denied. Somebody fix this.And yes I use Computer Management. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-aspnet-account/416b9f39-d7ce-4680-87b7-a53783df2b7f
  6. Family account can't make an "@"?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family account can't make an "@"?: I have added a family member to my windows microsoft account, but since they can't make an @ on the account I ask here. Familienkonto kann kein „@„ machen?
  7. Can't find a way to make MCC work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find a way to make MCC work.: The damn Master chief Collection on windows store is SO BUGGED. I'm trying to install it since three days, and still it doesn't work. Basically, the download interrupted itself many many times. I had to enter the regedit twice, to clear the WS cache, and today finally it...
  8. Can't delete administrator account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't delete administrator account: So, on my PC, I am the administrator. However, when I sent it off to get fixed, it came back with a new account titled "Administrator" that I can't get rid of. What's the point of having two administrators? How do I get rid of this useless account, or should I just leave it...
  9. Can't delete Mail account

Can't delete Mail account: I run W10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop. I've been trying to delete an account, but when I click the account, the pop-up for dealing with the account doesn't show up--it just flashes on and off without giving me the chance to work with account. How do I make the pop-up stay...
  10. Is there a way to make account pictures square and/or transparent?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to make account pictures square and/or transparent?: Is there a mod or something out there (or a registry edit maybe?) that will make the profile pictures for accounts square instead of circular, and use a transparent background? I have a custom image I'd like to use, but it gets rendered with a black background and parts get...