Windows 10: Is there a way to make every IE tab display a new taskbar icon?

Discus and support Is there a way to make every IE tab display a new taskbar icon? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am using Internet Explorer 11. I know there is a way to make every new instance of IE 11 create a new taskbar icon, but is there a way to make every... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Lizzie Jo PC 11, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Is there a way to make every IE tab display a new taskbar icon?

I am using Internet Explorer 11. I know there is a way to make every new instance of IE 11 create a new taskbar icon, but is there a way to make every new tab do the same thing? I would find that preferable over the hovering over one icon to see the different tab windows, to make them all appear on the task bar separately.

Is there a built-in way to do this, or a harder to find setting, or a registry edit. I haven't been able to find anything on the internet.

Thank you. ;- )

:)

Lizzie Jo PC 11, Feb 15, 2017
  2. Entegy Win User

Is there any way to add a new display language to a Windows Phone 8?

You cannot add a new display language. The OEM/carrier decides what languages go on the phone. Some just leave all options, some remove them.

Regardless of display langauge, you can use all the keyboards and regional formats supported by Windows Phone. It's just display languages that are chosen by the OEM/carrier.

Entegy, Feb 15, 2017
  3. Is there any way to add a new display language to a Windows Phone 8?

Hello everyone,

I have a Nokia Lumia 525 with the OS 8.0 and I've been trying to change the display language (Brazilian Portuguese to be exact). However it is not available as an option, only English, German and a few Asian languages. I've read in a few posts that it is the
    carrier who chooses which languages come with the phone, however none of the posts give a hint or an idea if there is a possibility to add a new language. I find it absurd that there should be no way to add a new language.

So how can I add a new display language? If there is absolutely no way, I would like to know why.

And can we expect an update sometime in the future in which we will be allowed to download language packs?

Thanks for your time.

Rasputin's Raspy Tin, Feb 15, 2017
  4. Is there a way to make every IE tab display a new taskbar icon?

Well no. You have to turn off tab browsing, spawn a new window like the olden days of yor.

logicearth, Feb 15, 2017
  5. In that case (since I pretty much figured on that myself at this point), is there a way to get new windows themselves to open in fullscreen? Like F 11?

I was going to make a different topic, but I think it would work here, unless somebody disagrees.

I'm trying to customize my browsing experience in a way that will make navigating a lot of windows more tolerable? I use fullscreen, however, and I need all of these windows in full screen. If I open a new instance of Internet Explorer 11, it will open in full screen (I used a registry edit to make it do such a thing). Is there a way that I can make all new windows opened open as a new session, or at least act as if it would, therefore allowing every new "window" to be browsed in a fullscreen mode?

Lizzie Jo PC 11, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Is there a way to make every IE tab display a new taskbar icon?

1. Is there a way to make every IE tab display a new taskbar icon? - Similar Threads - every tab display

2. Alternative Ways to Make the Taskbar Icons Small in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alternative Ways to Make the Taskbar Icons Small in Windows 11: Hello,I've already tried to go into Regedit, all the way to Explorer and Dword 32 bit and 0 or 1. However, after I Restart my laptop, the taskbar icons still appears large. What is going on.The problem started when I was trying to fix another issue Which still isn't fixed,...
  3. Alternative Ways to Make the Taskbar Icons Small in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alternative Ways to Make the Taskbar Icons Small in Windows 11: Hello,I've already tried to go into Regedit, all the way to Explorer and Dword 32 bit and 0 or 1. However, after I Restart my laptop, the taskbar icons still appears large. What is going on.The problem started when I was trying to fix another issue Which still isn't fixed,...
  4. Every minute or so, Alt+Tab, Windows+Tab, and Clicking Taskbar icons no longer switches...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every minute or so, Alt+Tab, Windows+Tab, and Clicking Taskbar icons no longer switches...: Every minute or so, I lose the ability to quickly switch applications with shortcuts like alt+tab and windows+tab, and even clicking the taskbar icons will not focus the relevant application. The problem seems to fix itself for a little bit when I restart the explorer.exe...
  5. Every minute or so, Alt+Tab, Windows+Tab, and Clicking Taskbar icons no longer switches...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every minute or so, Alt+Tab, Windows+Tab, and Clicking Taskbar icons no longer switches...: Every minute or so, I lose the ability to quickly switch applications with shortcuts like alt+tab and windows+tab, and even clicking the taskbar icons will not focus the relevant application. The problem seems to fix itself for a little bit when I restart the explorer.exe...
  6. Is there any way to display a preview image on the new folder icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to display a preview image on the new folder icon?: [ATTACH] Preview image is more helpful in identifying the folders than title text for me, why did devs remove this feature and make the folder icon just dull yellow chunk? Please someone tell the devs to make folder's preview image back!...
  7. Is there a way to make taskbar icons to open in a pop up when clicked?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to make taskbar icons to open in a pop up when clicked?: Hi, just a thought, maybe it can be done... Like Mac or Android, can I pin a folder to the taskbar and group apps into it, and when clicked make it to open in a pop up showing all apps inside it?...
  8. Taskbar icon making spaces

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icon making spaces: When i open an app and in the taskbar the app make spaces like its not near from the other apps in the taskbar and how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-making-spaces/ef0a740c-49a5-4db3-a030-7d2d29d7076e
  9. Icons not displaying on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icons not displaying on the taskbar?: Hi everyone, I've searched everywhere online and cannot find a solution to this anywhere. Basically, it seems like windows has randomly chosen half of my programs to not display an Icon for on the taskbar. It doesn't cause any issues functionality-wise, anytime I click on...
  10. Make taskbar icons bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    Make taskbar icons bigger?: Hello. I find the new taskbar icons in Win 10 to be annoyingly small. Is there a way to make them appear bigger? Thanks in advance. =) 10367