Windows 10: is there a way to make my icons and clock on my taskbar a different color preferably black

Discus and support is there a way to make my icons and clock on my taskbar a different color preferably black in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; as the title/subject says i need help with personalizing my taskbar, i have translucentTB from the microsoft store that makes my taskbar clear, letting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by familiacarrasco, Jun 24, 2022.

1. is there a way to make my icons and clock on my taskbar a different color preferably black

as the title/subject says i need help with personalizing my taskbar, i have translucentTB from the microsoft store that makes my taskbar clear, letting me see to my background, i also use wallpaper engine from steam to give me the ability to make my background a live photo or gif, website, application, and more, and with it i have picked a background that is especially bright on the area of the clock, this isnt such a big deal as i can just look at the watch on my wrist but i would still like to be able to see all of the items in my task bar, as in the clock/calendar volume and internet as t

:)

familiacarrasco, Jun 24, 2022

2. Taskbar Clock font is black, unreadable

The taskbar color is black by default and the icon font color in the notification area (lower right) is white except for the clock which is black. I can change the color of the taskbar to make the black clock font appear, but the color choices are limited.
    Why is the clock font black and all the others white? Can Microsoft fix this simple problem?

Nantucketbob, Jun 24, 2022
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 24, 2022
  4. LilBro Win User

is there a way to make my icons and clock on my taskbar a different color preferably black

clock in taskbar color

How does one format the clock / calendar in the taskbar? On my Win10 laptop, the taskbar uses white fonts and shows the date & time. On the newly updated desktop, the fonts are black and only the time shows. I much prefer the laptop scenario.

LilBro, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

is there a way to make my icons and clock on my taskbar a different color preferably black

1. is there a way to make my icons and clock on my taskbar a different color preferably black - Similar Threads - icons clock taskbar

2. is there a way to make my icons and clock on my taskbar a different color preferably black

in Windows 10 Customization
    is there a way to make my icons and clock on my taskbar a different color preferably black: as the title/subject says i need help with personalizing my taskbar, i have translucentTB from the microsoft store that makes my taskbar clear, letting me see to my background, i also use wallpaper engine from steam to give me the ability to make my background a live photo or...
  3. is there a way to make my icons and clock on my taskbar a different color preferably black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to make my icons and clock on my taskbar a different color preferably black: as the title/subject says i need help with personalizing my taskbar, i have translucentTB from the microsoft store that makes my taskbar clear, letting me see to my background, i also use wallpaper engine from steam to give me the ability to make my background a live photo or...
  4. taskbar clock is different than system clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar clock is different than system clock: I have this weird bug where taskbar clock is one hour ahead of my system as if it adjusting to daylight saving by itself because in screenshot 2 when I adjust for daylight the taskbar clock doesn't add an additional hour but it matches system clock please how can fix this...
  5. taskbar clock is different than system clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar clock is different than system clock: I have this weird bug where taskbar clock is one hour ahead of my system as if it adjusting to daylight saving by itself because in screenshot 2 when I adjust for daylight the taskbar clock doesn't add an additional hour but it matches system clock please how can fix this...
  6. Why my taskbar icon is different?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my taskbar icon is different?: Why my icon on taskbar is showing up like that instead of showing me the setting icon? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-taskbar-icon-is-different/2ff8c562-673c-48c1-ba7e-2527da0cf413
  7. Half of my taskbar icons are black on black ||-( How to make visible?

in Windows 10 Support
    Half of my taskbar icons are black on black ||-( How to make visible?: I find it unspeakably maddening that MS occasionally fiddles with basic UI settings and pesters users with "features" they never asked for! E.g. this "dark theme" that pops up everywhere is about as desirable and useful as a goiter. ||-( It may be useful to save a few...
  8. clock in taskbar color

clock in taskbar color: How does one format the clock / calendar in the taskbar? On my Win10 laptop, the taskbar uses white fonts and shows the date & time. On the newly updated desktop, the fonts are black and only the time shows. I much prefer the laptop scenario....
  9. Make Taskbar a different color vs Title Bar

Make Taskbar a different color vs Title Bar: Hi, since the below edit does not work on AU will anything like this work for this purpose now? I am not on CU as it has issues with my P50 for work related apps at this time. I would like the taskbar a grey color and the title bars blue if possible....
  10. Is there any way to make my taskbar color light grey again?

Is there any way to make my taskbar color light grey again?: All of the grey variants in 'Colors' make the Taskbar really dark/black, but ever since Windows 7 I've had a light grey taskbar so it feels like I've lost a very old and trusted friend. I've tried Winaero Tweaker but I've only managed to get it to change my explorer...