Windows 10: Is there a way to make my memory go down for good?

Discus and support Is there a way to make my memory go down for good? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/someone-mysterious [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/someone-mysterious, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Is there a way to make my memory go down for good?

/u/someone-mysterious, Dec 28, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 28, 2019
  4. xubidoo Win User

Is there a way to make my memory go down for good?

Memory Upgrade, what fits my goal ?

id suggest a new PSU is 1st on the list ,no way a 300w PSU is going to run those specs.

xubidoo, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to make my memory go down for good?

1. Is there a way to make my memory go down for good? - Similar Threads - memory down

2. Memory can not be read error on shut down or restart without KB5034204 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory can not be read error on shut down or restart without KB5034204 update: I am getting this error even though the optional update KB5034204 isn’t installed I’ve heard ot was causing this issue, I tried scanning and Memory diagnostic tool and both shows no errors.I have some updates not installed since I turned off auto updates and I also have xbox...
  3. Memory can not be read error on shut down or restart without KB5034204 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory can not be read error on shut down or restart without KB5034204 update: I am getting this error even though the optional update KB5034204 isn’t installed I’ve heard ot was causing this issue, I tried scanning and Memory diagnostic tool and both shows no errors.I have some updates not installed since I turned off auto updates and I also have xbox...
  4. System heating up and shutting down itself. Can anyone help me with the below memory dump logs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System heating up and shutting down itself. Can anyone help me with the below memory dump logs?: BUGCHECK_CODE: 9cBUGCHECK_P1: 80000001BUGCHECK_P2: ffffa98033c7db10BUGCHECK_P3: 0BUGCHECK_P4: 0FILE_IN_CAB: MEMORY.DMPBLACKBOXBSD: 1 !blackboxbsdBLACKBOXNTFS: 1 !blackboxntfsBLACKBOXPNP: 1 !blackboxpnpBLACKBOXWINLOGON: 1PROCESS_NAME: SystemSTACK_TEXT: ffffa980`33c7dac8...
  5. System heating up and shutting down itself. Can anyone help me with the below memory dump logs?

System heating up and shutting down itself. Can anyone help me with the below memory dump logs?: BUGCHECK_CODE: 9cBUGCHECK_P1: 80000001BUGCHECK_P2: ffffa98033c7db10BUGCHECK_P3: 0BUGCHECK_P4: 0FILE_IN_CAB: MEMORY.DMPBLACKBOXBSD: 1 !blackboxbsdBLACKBOXNTFS: 1 !blackboxntfsBLACKBOXPNP: 1 !blackboxpnpBLACKBOXWINLOGON: 1PROCESS_NAME: SystemSTACK_TEXT: ffffa980`33c7dac8...
  6. System heating up and shutting down itself. Can anyone help me with the below memory dump logs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows High Memory Usage Slowing Down PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows High Memory Usage Slowing Down PC: Recently my Windows PC has slowed down a lot, so much so that I can't run many games that I used to be able to. I tried to diagnose the issue and, although I'm not certain, I think it might be a problem with high memory usage. Right now the only major process I have running...
  8. Windows High Memory Usage Slowing Down PC

Windows High Memory Usage Slowing Down PC: Recently my Windows PC has slowed down a lot, so much so that I can't run many games that I used to be able to. I tried to diagnose the issue and, although I'm not certain, I think it might be a problem with high memory usage. Right now the only major process I have running...
  9. Still trying to stop this constant shut-down after a win10 update STOP CODE=MEMORY MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still trying to stop this constant shut-down after a win10 update STOP CODE=MEMORY MANAGEMENT: I apologize for not returning...January is my busiest month of the year in my business...and I had to buy a NEW computer so I could work since I still have an issue with an update. I'm attaching a screenshot on the ticket I had opened so you can see what was asked and...
  10. Still trying to stop this constant shut-down after a win10 update STOP CODE=MEMORY MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still trying to stop this constant shut-down after a win10 update STOP CODE=MEMORY MANAGEMENT: I apologize for not returning...January is my busiest month of the year in my business...and I had to buy a NEW computer so I could work since I still have an issue with an update. I'm attaching a screenshot on the ticket I had opened so you can see what was asked and...