Windows 10: Is there a way to make the diashow change on boot?

Discus and support Is there a way to make the diashow change on boot? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am using two monitors, the laptop screen and a vertical one. is there an way to make an diashow for the desktop whivh changes on boot? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/just4funndsomet, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Is there a way to make the diashow change on boot?

I am using two monitors, the laptop screen and a vertical one.

is there an way to make an diashow for the desktop whivh changes on boot?

submitted by /u/just4funndsomet
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/just4funndsomet, Aug 11, 2020
  2. gygabite Win User

Changing boot hdd

I downloaded PartitionMagic8.0, but the partition i want to make is not bootable.
    So the system boots from the old, loud hdd, and when i unplug the old, it doesnt boot.
    Any advice or suggestions how to change boot hdd without reinstalling Winxp?

gygabite, Aug 11, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Is there a way to make the diashow change on boot?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to make the diashow change on boot?

1. Is there a way to make the diashow change on boot? - Similar Threads - diashow change boot

2. Is there a way I can make my secondary storage a primary by not making it the boot drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way I can make my secondary storage a primary by not making it the boot drive?: Other than going to window settings clicking system then storage then "change where new content is saved" because even that doesnt help i need my secondary hard drive to be my primary storage hdd through file explorer not windows settings. Do I need to upgrade to windows 11?...
  3. Is there a way I can make my secondary storage a primary by not making it the boot drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way I can make my secondary storage a primary by not making it the boot drive?: Other than going to window settings clicking system then storage then "change where new content is saved" because even that doesnt help i need my secondary hard drive to be my primary storage hdd through file explorer not windows settings. Do I need to upgrade to windows 11?...
  4. Is there a way I can make my secondary storage a primary by not making it the boot drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there any way to make Windows 11 change themes periodically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any way to make Windows 11 change themes periodically?: For example, in the morning, Windows greets me with a lighter theme, and by the evening it switches to a darker theme. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-make-windows-11-change-themes/58fb8a3e-de51-4f16-b407-36db6517641f
  6. Is there any way to make Windows 11 change themes periodically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to make Windows 11 change themes periodically?: For example, in the morning, Windows greets me with a lighter theme, and by the evening it switches to a darker theme. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-make-windows-11-change-themes/58fb8a3e-de51-4f16-b407-36db6517641f
  7. Is there a way to make a drive only a boot drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make a drive only a boot drive?: I have a 60gb ssd that I use for boot, but it probably can't fit any programs, so I'm looking for a way to keep it a boot drive, and not the default drive for all programs. Is that possible? Thanks in advance submitted by /u/TostiWee [link] [comments]...
  8. Is there a way to make it so Ctrl+Shift won't change the keyboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make it so Ctrl+Shift won't change the keyboard?: I recently added the US International keyboard along with the standard US keyboard for online school Spanish purposes. The only issue is when I am playing games, I use the control and shift keys very quickly and it switches the keyboard back and forth from international to...
  9. Excel: How to make a hyperlink that excel has no way to change ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel: How to make a hyperlink that excel has no way to change ?: If you try to tie a image to a cell in excel and then you link that image to its file. Excel because the image was embedded in the cell it will change the hyperlinks on you. but if you just link a image to text in a cell I do not believe excel will change the hyperlinks. in...
  10. Unable to make a “Operating system boot mode change”

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to make a “Operating system boot mode change”: My screen to my HP Stream 11 is broken and In order to use the computer, i connect it via hdmi to my tv and i am able to use it perfectly. I want to install a new version to the laptop, windows 10. To do so, i would use a flash drive with it installed. I go to the boot up...