Windows 10: Is there a way to make the USB drive that you would buy at the store with the Windows key...

Discus and support Is there a way to make the USB drive that you would buy at the store with the Windows key... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced. submitted by /u/TrueRize [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TrueRize, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Is there a way to make the USB drive that you would buy at the store with the Windows key...

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

submitted by /u/TrueRize
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TrueRize, Apr 29, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Buying USB OS

Of course, you can get this tool direct from the Windows website.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/html/pbPage.Help_Win7_usbdvd_dwnTool

EDIT:

I should add:

IF you buy digital copy, it will set itself up on USB drives, too. Just gotta follow the right steps.

cadaveca, Apr 29, 2020
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Apr 29, 2020
  4. 7.62 Win User

Is there a way to make the USB drive that you would buy at the store with the Windows key...

Installing Windows 7 via USB flash drive!

USB drive doesnt show up, even after a format through windows (XP)

Any suggestions?

Thema:

Is there a way to make the USB drive that you would buy at the store with the Windows key...

1. Is there a way to make the USB drive that you would buy at the store with the Windows key... - Similar Threads - USB drive buy

2. Is there a way to make sure the windows store is auto updating?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to make sure the windows store is auto updating?: So I have a windows 10 enterprise environment and I would like to know. Is there is a way I can force or make sure that the windows store is auto updating itself?...
  3. migration makes you buy game again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    migration makes you buy game again: My question is, do I need to buy again after migration of my account? I bought minecraft over 10 years ago, believe it was about 26 dollars. I have enjoyed casual colossal building for a decade now both online with friends and on my own custom mc server. Migrated my account...
  4. How to make sure that the PC you are buying is Windows 11 compatible

in Windows 10 News
    How to make sure that the PC you are buying is Windows 11 compatible: Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system will be released in October 2021 with updated system requirements that make the majority of old and many not-so-old PCs incompatible with the new operating system. Manufacturers such as HP, Dell or Asus will release devices that are...
  5. Would there be a way to make PDFs with custom dimension

in Windows 10 Support
    Would there be a way to make PDFs with custom dimension: I'm in the process of taking square pictures a lot of CD booklets to turn them into PDF. When I tried it on Mac, it's leaving a lot of blank white space on top and bottom. When I tried it on Windows using "Print to P it's leaving blank space on left and right. When I check...
  6. Is there a way to make a drive only a boot drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make a drive only a boot drive?: I have a 60gb ssd that I use for boot, but it probably can't fit any programs, so I'm looking for a way to keep it a boot drive, and not the default drive for all programs. Is that possible? Thanks in advance submitted by /u/TostiWee [link] [comments]...
  7. If money was no object, would you buy........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If money was no object, would you buy........: If money was no object, would you buy........ Nvidia Shield TV ……………... C$259.99 or Nvidia Shield TV Pro …………. C$785.16 125372
  8. Making sure I buy the right windows key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Making sure I buy the right windows key: Hey there I recently got a message on the bottom right corner of my screen saying I need to activate windows and I also got error code 0xC004C003. Windows then told me that I have a Win10 Home key and Win10 Pro installed. I was wondering, before I buy anything, if...
  9. Would You Buy a Refurbished or Used Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Would You Buy a Refurbished or Used Keyboard?: I'm going to but a wireless keyboard. Its the Logitech K810. They're selling one certified refurbished for $50 on Amazon, one used on ebay for $55, and one new for $75. My question is, would you guys buy certified refurbished or used for a keyboard? Would you trust that? 55929
  10. Make USB Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Make USB Flash Drive: I was going to make a USB Flash Drive to install windows 10 as described in tutorial by Brink. But I find that ISO has been removed?? Can I still make Flash Drive / How?: 8461