Windows 10: Is there a way to make window set as permanently active in windows 10?

Discus and support Is there a way to make window set as permanently active in windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Like in the title, I am wondering if there's any way to set any window as active and making it stay this way when clicking off of it. Like when you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AbsenceOfSpace, May 25, 2020.

1. Is there a way to make window set as permanently active in windows 10?

Like in the title, I am wondering if there's any way to set any window as active and making it stay this way when clicking off of it. Like when you have a chrome tab open with video playback that switches off when you go to another tab or window.

submitted by /u/AbsenceOfSpace
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AbsenceOfSpace, May 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 25, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 25, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Is there a way to make window set as permanently active in windows 10?

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to make window set as permanently active in windows 10?

1. Is there a way to make window set as permanently active in windows 10? - Similar Threads - window set permanently

2. A way to permanently set efficiency mode for an app ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A way to permanently set efficiency mode for an app ?: i am using OneNote for Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 7. when i set efficiency mode for OneNote Win 10 or any other App, efficiency mode is turned off for the app when i close it and open it again. the same thing happens with the CPU affinity settings of apps in the task...
  3. A way to permanently set efficiency mode for an app ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A way to permanently set efficiency mode for an app ?: i am using OneNote for Windows 10 on my Surface Pro 7. when i set efficiency mode for OneNote Win 10 or any other App, efficiency mode is turned off for the app when i close it and open it again. the same thing happens with the CPU affinity settings of apps in the task...
  4. Is there a way to make Windows open whatever app/folder/settings in the current active...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to make Windows open whatever app/folder/settings in the current active...: Hi, In Windows 10, anything you open, will show up in the monitor that was closed in the last time, so: if you open File Explorer in Monitor-1 drag it to monitor-2 close it (while being in monitor-2) then open it again. no matter which Monitor you do the action from...
  5. Is there a way to permanently disable Windows 10 updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to permanently disable Windows 10 updates?: Hello, I have been having issues with windows updates as I have a 2GB/day data limit I usually pause the updates but after pausing I can`t seem to pause it permanently with methods on internet and updates resume eating my data limit. Is there a way to permanently disable the...
  6. Best Way to Permanently Block Windows 10 Updates

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best Way to Permanently Block Windows 10 Updates: The updates are worse than any security threats. What is the best way to block them entirely. Programs like shutdownblocker seem to not work long term. submitted by /u/uspsman [link] [comments]...
  7. Ways to make a window think it is still the active or focused window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ways to make a window think it is still the active or focused window?: Windows 10 pro n version 2004 Is there any way to make a window think it is still focused when in reality it isn't? For example i may be trying to play a game, but the game audio will turn off when the window is no longer focused (such as alt tabbing) Specifically in my...
  8. Is there a way to permanently disable Airplane mode for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a way to permanently disable Airplane mode for Windows 10?: I have never used Airplane mode since I switched to Windows 10 and have no real plans to. Thing is, every now and again it would automatically switch itself on and off for no apparent reason, and it can be a royal pain to get Wi-fi to get started again. Is there any way to...
  9. Any Way To Make Permanent Folder Icons on Desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any Way To Make Permanent Folder Icons on Desktop?: I'm hoping you guys have some cool freeway apps or tricks around to help me out. I'm looking for a way to put specific shortcuts on the desktop, mainly to folders, but make them permanent, so I can't move them or delete them. I still want to be able to select, move and...
  10. is windows 10 14393.726 permanently activated ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is windows 10 14393.726 permanently activated ?: hello like the title says i want to know if RTM build 14393.726 version 1607 build permanently activated . whats is the evaluation copy expiration date .. please let me know as i am on insider preview 76060