Windows 10: Is there a way to move .blend files to disc?

Discus and support Is there a way to move .blend files to disc? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A blender file of mine is exceedingly large. I only want it present on my PC when I am actively working on it. I've tried with error...can I move it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 44322311-b56c-4441-90ef-b, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Is there a way to move .blend files to disc?

A blender file of mine is exceedingly large. I only want it present on my PC when I am actively working on it. I've tried with error...can I move it from File Explorer to the disc?

:)

44322311-b56c-4441-90ef-b, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Erdeslawe Win User

creating a website with Blend 2015

Can't help much as this is a Windows 10 Forum, but suggest you start here: Creating a UI by using Blend - Visual Studio 2015

Erdeslawe, Dec 18, 2018
  3. wpqs Win User
    creating a website with Blend 2015

I would like a basic tutorial taking me step by step through the process of creating a website using Blend 2015 (comes with VS2015 Enterprise). The online help is useless, the tutorial video is nothing more than a walk through features. How do does one get
    started?

I have started Blend 2015 , File | New Website. However, there are no templates listed for c#.

4. G_R
    G_R Win User

Is there a way to move .blend files to disc?

BlackBerry Blend and W10 firwall

Did as you suggested, did not fix the problem.

Thema:

Is there a way to move .blend files to disc?

1. Is there a way to move .blend files to disc? - Similar Threads - move blend files

2. a way to hide disc drives with no disc in them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a way to hide disc drives with no disc in them: i kinda hate how my PC folder has empty drives for disc trays that have no disc, its unnecessary clutter (you don't keep empty tupperware in the fridge even if you're planning on putting stuff in them some day). i'd just permanently hide it like i just did the reserved...
  3. Best way to move files froms SSD to HDD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to move files froms SSD to HDD: Hi, I need help cause I´m a little confused. How do I know which of my disks is the HDD and which the SSD. I think thath the Windows (C:) is the SSD and the Data (D:) is the HDD. Is that correct. Well, I have a lot of files on Windows (C:) (sadly just 23 GB are left ), but...
  4. Darkness Levels do not BLEND

in Windows 10 Customization
    Darkness Levels do not BLEND: I have been noticing lately that my display isn't displaying it's darker colors properly. I've tried to show someone else, but on their displays all of my images seem fine. I tried to open up Photoshop and make the smoothest dark gradients I can, yet no matter how much I...
  5. Safe way to move files/folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe way to move files/folders: Hello, My two-month-old Dell G7's OS(C:) has only 64GB free of 219GB. This is my first gaming laptop with the SSD/HDD combination; I now realise that I should have directed some files and folders to DATA(D:) from the beginning. I have begun to Move some and I get error code...
  6. Html project in Blend 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Html project in Blend 2019: Hello Everyone, I'm following a training guide for the Exam 70-480 from Microsoft but I'm a little stuck. The training guide book is asking me to create a html file and in Blend 2019 I can only create XAML files. [ATTACH] Beside blend 2019 I have download an older...
  7. How to run .blend files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to run .blend files: Tried to open a .blend file with the microsoft store blender app. It just refuses to open and when i try to add .blend file, the file does not work. Blender also does not appear....
  8. Is there any way to move your boot files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any way to move your boot files?: So When I downloaded my windows 10 I had many ssd's and hardrives connected and while downloading windows to my samsung 970 pro the boot files (the odd 500mt thing) went to my intel 730p and I was thinking is it possible easily move them to my best ssd?[ATTACH]...
  9. file forensics: any way to recover moved file?

in Windows 10 Support
    file forensics: any way to recover moved file?: Last night I moved--not copied--a file from my Dell Latitude Win 10 laptop's SSD to a thumb drive. To be precise, I think that I clicked on the file in Windows Explorer in the laptop, then cut it via ctrl-x, and then pasted it onto the flash drive with ctrl-v. I then safely...
  10. Alpha blending not support by GPU

in Windows 10 News
    Alpha blending not support by GPU: [ATTACH] Ideally, a pixel (picture element) on a screen is a combination of 3 colors (Red, Green, Blue). Almost any opaque color could be made out of this combination, however, many games and advanced photo editing tools use transparent and translucent [...] This post Your...