Windows 10: Is there a way to move free space from "D" to "C"?

Discus and support Is there a way to move free space from "D" to "C"? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All my apps are on "C'. My work & reports are on the "D" drive.It has built up over time & now it locks up.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Collin Hatch, Sep 19, 2023.

1. Is there a way to move free space from "D" to "C"?

All my apps are on "C'. My work & reports are on the "D" drive.It has built up over time & now it locks up.

:)

Collin Hatch, Sep 19, 2023

2. c drive and d drive disk particitions space

I just recently bought a computer when I received it I didn't notice that the c: had 107 gb while the d: had 931 gb of space .... which is weird because usually isn't it the other way around? its not really a big issue but some times I might forget to change
    the c: to d:.... can I restore to factory settings and reallocate the disk space so the c: has more space then the d:?

eSkillZ ProTaKTyler, Sep 19, 2023
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Sep 19, 2023
  4. Is there a way to move free space from "D" to "C"?

I need to allocate space from my d drive to my c drive (c drive full)

I've created unallocated space on the d drive in disk management & now need help to move the space to the c drive please. Any suggestions? Thank you.

ruby's_mummy, Sep 19, 2023
Thema:

Is there a way to move free space from "D" to "C"?

1. Is there a way to move free space from "D" to "C"? - Similar Threads - move free space

2. Mving files from C to D, still asks for free space on C?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mving files from C to D, still asks for free space on C?: Premise: this is not my issue, but of someone who asked me.He has 2 disks: C with little free space, and D, external ssd, with 750 Gb of free space.So, he wants to move some files from C to D, but Windows 11 doesn't allow it because "he doesn't have enough free space". Why?He...
  3. Mving files from C to D, still asks for free space on C?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mving files from C to D, still asks for free space on C?: Premise: this is not my issue, but of someone who asked me.He has 2 disks: C with little free space, and D, external ssd, with 750 Gb of free space.So, he wants to move some files from C to D, but Windows 11 doesn't allow it because "he doesn't have enough free space". Why?He...
  4. Is there a way to move free space from "D" to "C"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to move free space from "D" to "C"?: All my apps are on "C'. My work & reports are on the "D" drive.It has built up over time & now it locks up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-move-free-space-from-d-to-c/04427e38-7803-429f-9981-afe84a2b07ed
  5. Is there a way to move free space from "D" to "C"?

Is there a way to move free space from "D" to "C"?: All my apps are on "C'. My work & reports are on the "D" drive.It has built up over time & now it locks up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-move-free-space-from-d-to-c/04427e38-7803-429f-9981-afe84a2b07ed
  6. MOVING FILES FROM C TO D DRIVE

MOVING FILES FROM C TO D DRIVE: I've been trying to move my folders from C drive to D drive to free up space but its telling me the folder can't be moved here as there is a folder in the same location even when i delete said folder from D drive.Any suggestions as to what i'm doing wrong please...
  7. moving windows from C: to D:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving windows from C: to D:: Is this safe and possible cause I have a ssd that is almost full and i want to move the whole windows folder to data which I think is hdd but I don't know how or if it is safe to do so without any damage done....
  8. Move free space from D drive to C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move free space from D drive to C Drive: Hi, I am receiving messages saying my storage is full. Disk manager shows no free space on C drive, but 913GB free on D drive, how can I reallocate free space from D to C? Thanks...
  9. free space on Recovery D.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    free space on Recovery D.: how do I free space on Recovery D..it's almost full and is running super slow. I went to clean but says there is 0 bytes on D yet its full. My laptop is running super slow....
  10. moving thunderbird data from C to D

in Browsers and Email
    moving thunderbird data from C to D: I want to move all Thunderbird data and settings from C to D (easier back-up). I followed the instructions from Mozilla (moving a profile). I am able to: find the profiles folder, moving the profiles folder, creating a new profile with thunderbird.exe -p, changing the...