Windows 10: Is there a way to move program and data to another PC?

Discus and support Is there a way to move program and data to another PC? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I lost all of my files on PC but luckily I have a copy of it on laptop (not as executable files but already installed). Is there a way to move the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dedq, Mar 1, 2020.

1. dedq Win User

Is there a way to move program and data to another PC?

I lost all of my files on PC but luckily I have a copy of it on laptop (not as executable files but already installed).

Is there a way to move the data from laptop to PC using external storage (similar to Migrate on Android)?

:)

dedq, Mar 1, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Quick ways to transfer large data files to another pc

Either network or connecting the laptop drive to your PC as suggested above. With only 20GB of data the performance difference isn't that relevant.

DanTheBanjoman, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Is there a way to move program and data to another PC?

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to move program and data to another PC?

1. Is there a way to move program and data to another PC? - Similar Threads - move program data

2. Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving game and program files to another drive by using move documets to another drive: Hi. I want to ask if everything will work if I move files located in documents to another drive by moving docs to another drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-game-and-program-files-to-another-drive-by/8edaacc9-c8fb-4128-a462-caedfe862288
  3. Moving installed programs to another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving installed programs to another computer: Hi. I am using Oracle database XE 18c, Oracle APEX 21.1 and ORDS 22.2 on Windows 7 Professional.I've developed an app using the above mentioned tools. I always face a problem when deploying the app to another computer because it takes about an hour and half to get up and...
  4. Moving installed programs to another computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving installed programs to another computer: Hi. I am using Oracle database XE 18c, Oracle APEX 21.1 and ORDS 22.2 on Windows 7 Professional.I've developed an app using the above mentioned tools. I always face a problem when deploying the app to another computer because it takes about an hour and half to get up and...
  5. Move Program files to another drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move Program files to another drive: Hi,My C drive is almost full. I would like to move some app to D Drive. I have moved some apps using Apps & Features in settings. But it can only move apps installed from Microsoft store. I have installed many softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro etc which tooks...
  6. Move Program files to another drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move Program files to another drive: Hi,My C drive is almost full. I would like to move some app to D Drive. I have moved some apps using Apps & Features in settings. But it can only move apps installed from Microsoft store. I have installed many softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro etc which tooks...
  7. Move Program files to another drive

8. How to move one program to another pc

How to move one program to another pc: I have a program that is currently installed on my working pc. My windows 10 does not seems to be stable because every few weeks it will crash and will not startup. I have to keep restoring it from a image that I luckily created before. I got a new pc and would like to...
  9. How to move programs from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to move programs from one PC to another: Hi All, IT newb here. I have two identical hardware-wise PCs that I need to setup for two people. I've setup all the programs in Computer A. My question is, what would be the best way to transfer all the programs/settings from Computer A to Computer B without losing...
  10. Easiest way to move folder to another disk?

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Easiest way to move folder to another disk?: Brand new to windows 10 would like to move wife's photoshop elements stuff from C: disk to D:disk. Haven't found and easy procedure to follow. TIA