Windows 10: Is there a way to Only Duplicate only 1 out of 2 desktop and and hide the other desktop...

Discus and support Is there a way to Only Duplicate only 1 out of 2 desktop and and hide the other desktop... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sorry for my bad English first .. i work in a printing store and i have a laptop conected to a tv what i need is to only duplicate the desktop that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MozartO_O, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Is there a way to Only Duplicate only 1 out of 2 desktop and and hide the other desktop...

Sorry for my bad English first .. i work in a printing store and i have a laptop conected to a tv
    what i need is to only duplicate the desktop that i am using Ps or other program so the customer can see it and have other desktop with browsers in it like chrome ..etc not duplicate to the other screen

submitted by /u/MozartO_O
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MozartO_O, Aug 28, 2020
  2. MohanC Win User

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Aug 28, 2020
  3. duplicate desktops

Is there a way to Only Duplicate only 1 out of 2 desktop and and hide the other desktop... [​IMG]
    why do i have 2 desktops
    Is there a way to Only Duplicate only 1 out of 2 desktop and and hide the other desktop... [​IMG]
    also i receive this almost all the time when searching

walleyeblugill, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Is there a way to Only Duplicate only 1 out of 2 desktop and and hide the other desktop...

How can I mirror 2 desktop screens onto 2 additional desktop screens?

Trying to find a solution for creating a good "pair programming" environment. One suggested solution involved:

• 1 Desktop
    • 4 Desktop Monitors
    • 2 Keyboards
    • 2 Mice

Where, you essentially get two identical setups:

• 2 Desktop Monitors
    • 1 Keyboard
    • 1 Mouse

Where everything is mirrored. Two people driving the same machine.

I don't believe you can accomplish this with out of the box window settings/features, but is there a way to accomplish this at all? With third party software? With some creative hacking?

CSEngineer13, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to Only Duplicate only 1 out of 2 desktop and and hide the other desktop...

1. Is there a way to Only Duplicate only 1 out of 2 desktop and and hide the other desktop... - Similar Threads - Duplicate desktop hide

2. Remote desktop 1 connection only ? Solved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop 1 connection only ? Solved: Hello everyone,I have some trouble with the remote desktop connection tool on the same network. I am trying to connect from a mac using microsoft remote desktop to my windows 10 pro pc, the first connection is succesful but when I disconnect I am unable to reconnect. The only...
  3. Remote desktop 1 connection only ? Solved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop 1 connection only ? Solved: Hello everyone,I have some trouble with the remote desktop connection tool on the same network. I am trying to connect from a mac using microsoft remote desktop to my windows 10 pro pc, the first connection is succesful but when I disconnect I am unable to reconnect. The only...
  4. File sharing only works from desktop to laptop, not the other way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File sharing only works from desktop to laptop, not the other way: Specs: Windows 10, latest non-beat update.Goal: sharing files from laptop to desktop, essentially having the laptop act as a server. Specifcally sharing the entire C: drive.Solution: Windows file sharing over wifiProblem:Hi.I have enable file sharing and discovery on my...
  5. File sharing only works from desktop to laptop, not the other way

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File sharing only works from desktop to laptop, not the other way: Specs: Windows 10, latest non-beat update.Goal: sharing files from laptop to desktop, essentially having the laptop act as a server. Specifcally sharing the entire C: drive.Solution: Windows file sharing over wifiProblem:Hi.I have enable file sharing and discovery on my...
  6. Is it possible to hide taskbar ONLY on desktop mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to hide taskbar ONLY on desktop mode?: Is it possible to hide taskbar ONLY on desktop mode? submitted by /u/jobama___ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdihxo/is_it_possible_to_hide_taskbar_only_on_desktop/
  7. Is it possible to hide the taskbar only on the desktop?

Is it possible to hide the taskbar only on the desktop?: title submitted by /u/Freegamefall [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7mwof/is_it_possible_to_hide_the_taskbar_only_on_the/
  8. "Duplicate these display" doesn't work but "Display only on 1/2" does?

"Duplicate these display" doesn't work but "Display only on 1/2" does?: I would like to mirror my pc to my tv using a hdmi. But when i select the option "Duplicate these display" in the display setting i get the pc screen flash with the message asking if i want to keep the changes and my tv emit a crackle sound. But my tv screen stays on No...
  9. Is there any way to hide taskbar only when on desktop?

Is there any way to hide taskbar only when on desktop?: I think it would look really good with Wallpaper Engine and even regular wallpapers. submitted by /u/Ilija64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g97umd/is_there_any_way_to_hide_taskbar_only_when_on/
  10. Desktop is Read Only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop is Read Only: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, I am unable to save files to the desktop from inside an application. I can copy a file from another folder to the desktop, but if I edit it (in Word, for example), I can't save the changed file to the desktop. Files are read only. I...