Windows 10: Is there a way to open multiple tabs/windows which are “disconnected “ from each other

Discus and support Is there a way to open multiple tabs/windows which are “disconnected “ from each other in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; For example on Edge I want to open 2 tabs with Spotify web player and on each tab I want to be logged in to a different account. But whenever I open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/B15HA, Dec 14, 2020.

1. /u/B15HA Win User

Is there a way to open multiple tabs/windows which are “disconnected “ from each other

For example on Edge I want to open 2 tabs with Spotify web player and on each tab I want to be logged in to a different account. But whenever I open the 2nd tab I’m automatically logged in to the first account and if I log out then I’ll be logged out of both tabs.

Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/B15HA
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/B15HA, Dec 14, 2020
  2. Castiel Win User

Tabs open on Starup-Firefox?

I was wondering is there a way where when I start up Firefox multiple tabs open with web pages loading? Like when I open up Firefox 4 tabs start up and they are different websites loading?

Thanks*Toast :toast:

Castiel, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Multiple tabs opening at once

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• Which browser do you use where the tabs are opening?
    • Does the tab open randomly or it happens when you click on some link?

Please reply to questions in order to assist you in a better way.

Jessen P, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Is there a way to open multiple tabs/windows which are “disconnected “ from each other

EDGE multiple tabs

Windows 10 Edge browser - I would like to have multiple tabs open when I start my EDGE, but I want one of those tabs to be the Top sites and suggested content page

VaLentinCohen, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to open multiple tabs/windows which are “disconnected “ from each other

1. Is there a way to open multiple tabs/windows which are “disconnected “ from each other - Similar Threads - open multiple tabs

2. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  3. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  4. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC. The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  5. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC. The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  6. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows won't let me have multiple windows open on top of each other

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won't let me have multiple windows open on top of each other: I'm not sure how to describe this concisely, so please bear with me. Whenever I open a new window, Windows opens it maximized and won't layer it on top of other windows. For example, if I have my browser open and I try to open Notepad, it will open as a full screen...
  8. custom .bat file, opening multiple tabs and executing a command in each one

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    custom .bat file, opening multiple tabs and executing a command in each one: sorry for rookie custom but I want to make my dev experience easier, so I want to create custom command .bat file in order to open multiple tabs and executing a command in each one (For.example php artisan serve, npm run watch...). What I tried:...
  9. Browser opens multiple tabs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser opens multiple tabs: When I open google to access the internet, it opens with 3 tabs. All say the webpage was not found or is unavailable. I can enter a new address into any three of the search bars and access the internet. I have set my google preferences to only open the google search page upon...
  10. When multiple Firefox tabs are open, is there a way to rearrange the tabs on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When multiple Firefox tabs are open, is there a way to rearrange the tabs on the taskbar?: I have Firefox1, Firefox2, Firefox3, Word1, Word2, Edge1, Edge2 open in my taskbar bar. How can I get it to be: Firefox2, Word1, Firefox1, Firefox3, Edge1, etc. Right now when I try to move one Firefox tab it moves all the Firefox tabs. submitted by /u/aangsbison...