Windows 10: Is there a way to permanently disable Airplane mode for Windows 10?

Discus and support Is there a way to permanently disable Airplane mode for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have never used Airplane mode since I switched to Windows 10 and have no real plans to. Thing is, every now and again it would automatically switch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rex RaymondTorrecampo, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Is there a way to permanently disable Airplane mode for Windows 10?

I have never used Airplane mode since I switched to Windows 10 and have no real plans to. Thing is, every now and again it would automatically switch itself on and off for no apparent reason, and it can be a royal pain to get Wi-fi to get started again. Is there any way to turn off Airplane mode for good?

:)

Rex RaymondTorrecampo, Oct 12, 2018

2. Permanent Way to Disable Airplane Mode for Windows 10

Found a way to Permanently disable useless Airplane Mode feature. By running Windows 10 as a virtual machine and using bridge Ethernet connection. Since Windows 10 sees the bridge network connection ans a wired LAN it doesn't show the radio tools as Airplane
    Mode.

So there is a way to permanently disable Airplane Mode but Microsoft refused to inform the end user. Virtualizing Windows 10 works around Microsoft's windows FORCE YOU AGAINST YOUR WILL edition.

PS. The computer being used is for data collection and analysis and there CANNOT be easy ways to lose data by someone just coming up and disable communication devices through a simplified means.

Michael Henshaw, Oct 12, 2018
  3. How to disable Airplane mode permanently on Windows 10?

Hi Hunky,

As you are facing issues with turning on or off Airplane on your device, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

The option you are looking for to permanently disable Airplane mode is unfortunately not available.

Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps to disable Airplane mode and check if it helps.

Step 1: To turn off Airplane mode from Settings and check.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings
      from the left pane.
    • Click on Network & Internet.
    • Under Airplane mode turn it off and check.

Step 2: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Network Notification Area Icon

• Click on the Network icon in the taskbar notification area.

• Click on the Airplane mode button to toggle on or off.

Step 3: To Turn On or Off Airplane Mode in Action Center

• Open Action Center by clicking Windows + A keys from keyboard.

• Click on the Airplane mode quick action button to toggle on or off.

If the settings are not refining, this issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ missing system files.

Step 4: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of disabling the Airplane mode for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Is there a way to permanently disable Airplane mode for Windows 10?

Permanent Way to Disable Airplane Mode for Windows 10

How do you completely disable the Airplane mode feature. Technically airplane mode only pertains to Cellular radios and not WiFi or Bluetooth.

This is a useless feature on a desktop or notebook without a Cellular radio.

How do you permanently disable the Airplane mode feature so it is no longer accessible via the Action Center, Settings -> Network & Internet, or notebooks hotkeys?

Michael Henshaw, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Is there a way to permanently disable Airplane mode for Windows 10?

1. Is there a way to permanently disable Airplane mode for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - permanently disable Airplane

2. Is there a way to permanently disable Windows 10 updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to permanently disable Windows 10 updates?: Hello, I have been having issues with windows updates as I have a 2GB/day data limit I usually pause the updates but after pausing I can`t seem to pause it permanently with methods on internet and updates resume eating my data limit. Is there a way to permanently disable the...
  3. Airplane mode cannot be disabled in windows 10, safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Airplane mode cannot be disabled in windows 10, safe mode: Hi everyone Suddenly, with no reason, my bluetooth button has gone away. I started my machine Intel NUC5i5RYK in safe mode. I forgot my account password. I changed my password using another machine. However it didn't help at all because my first machine is in Airplane...
  4. How to disable "Airplane Mode" permanently?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable "Airplane Mode" permanently?: On my laptop, the "Airplane Mode" key is inconveniently located right next to my backspace key, on the "Insert" key. Several times in the past few days, important SSH connections and downloads were interrupted because I accidentally clicked this key or tried to paste using...
  5. Airplane mode is permanently on (Desktop, Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Airplane mode is permanently on (Desktop, Windows 10): My airplane mode on my windows 10 desktop is permanently on. The option to turn it off in action center and taskbar is either grey or not there, the setting in the settings is not there, the fn+prtsc key combo does not work, unchecking the "allow this adapter to turn off the...
  6. Diable Airplane Mode permanently on student computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Diable Airplane Mode permanently on student computers: I am the network administrator at a school and I have students who go into airplane mode to avoid monitoring software. Is there a way through group policy to disable this for students in our school? If not through group policy is there any other method to do this? Thank...
  7. Permanently Disabling Airplane Mode Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Permanently Disabling Airplane Mode Windows 10: I need a way to permanently disable Airplane Mode on Windows 10 Pro. This is for desktop systems that will never see the inside of a plane (at least not when powered up). I know how to turn it on and off, so please no links to the basics! I need this because my users use...
  8. Airplane mode permanently on

Airplane mode permanently on: Hi, I'm going to make this short. Airplane mode has been off for a couple of weeks now on my laptop. Software-wise, the switch in settings is permanently off and greyed out. Wifi and bluetooth are also off and when I turn them on, they jump back off. I have tried pretty...
  9. Is there anyway to disable Airplane mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there anyway to disable Airplane mode?: I have just deployed Windows 10 1803. We have laptops from different vendors. I am trying to find Group policy that can disable Airplane mode. I am wondering, Is there anyway to disable Airplane mode on all laptops?...
  10. how can I permanently disable airplane mode?

how can I permanently disable airplane mode?: airplane mode keeps turning on itself and disconnecting me from the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-can-i-permanently-disable-airplane-mode/08e611d8-3682-48b9-8a28-eac3612b621b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. permanently disable airplane mode windows 10

2. disable airplane mode windows 10

3. permanently disable airplane mode

4. disable airplane mode windows 10 permanently,
  5. airplane mode,
  6. remove airplane mode windows 10,
  7. turn off airplane mode windows10,
  8. how to turn off airplane mode windows 10,
  9. how to turn off air pland mode,
  10. turn off airplane mode,
  11. remove airplane mode permanently,