Windows 10: Is there a way to permanently stop Windows from harrassing me until I enable all the...

Discus and support Is there a way to permanently stop Windows from harrassing me until I enable all the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reonu_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k603sw/is_there_a_way_to_permanently_stop_windows_from/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Reonu_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. /u/Reonu_ Win User

Is there a way to permanently stop Windows from harrassing me until I enable all the...

/u/Reonu_, Dec 3, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 3, 2020
  3. permanently stop windows updates

this is the most permanent way to actually stop the updates

YosmeryThomas Severino, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Is there a way to permanently stop Windows from harrassing me until I enable all the...

Is there any way to turn off Win10 updates PERMANENTLY?

I have taken several steps to attempt to permanently disable Win10 Updates.... but every attempt seems to fail.

To date I have

• told Windows I want to manually approve any updates.
    • turned off windows updates.
    • DELETED Win10 Update assistant (only to have it show back up again)
    • DISABLED Win10 Upddates in Task scheduler. (Only to have it re-enable itself.)
    • DELETED Win10 Updates in Task Scheduler. (Only to have it show back up again)
    The only thing I haven't done is revert back to Win8 which seemed to be a far more stable OS.

Win10 keeps telling me that I need an 8g "security update" and that I need to free up space on my C: drive ..... something I am not willing to do. I have put up with this for the last 3 months.... is there really any way to PERMANENTLY disable / delete
    / say "NO!!!!!!!!!" to Win10 Updates?

Thanks in advance for your helpful responses. Trolls.... yeah well, I know you're out there.... you're just as easily ignored.

BethelAbba, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to permanently stop Windows from harrassing me until I enable all the...

1. Is there a way to permanently stop Windows from harrassing me until I enable all the... - Similar Threads - permanently stop harrassing

2. Windows HARRASSES me with this useless "NFP connect" sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows HARRASSES me with this useless "NFP connect" sound: Good morning everyone,I am getting awfully annoyed at Windows playing this sound in my hear. Like if a Avast-free society finally needed someone to send your ears to hell just likewise.Long story short:Windows keeps enabling only NFP connexion soundI deleted the sound from...
  3. Windows HARRASSES me with this useless "NFP connect" sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows HARRASSES me with this useless "NFP connect" sound: Good morning everyone,I am getting awfully annoyed at Windows playing this sound in my hear. Like if a Avast-free society finally needed someone to send your ears to hell just likewise.Long story short:Windows keeps enabling only NFP connexion soundI deleted the sound from...
  4. Windows HARRASSES me with this useless "NFP connect" sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Who do I address to get Microsoft to stop harrassing me to buy their services?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Who do I address to get Microsoft to stop harrassing me to buy their services?: I get a big ad covering my whole desktop saying I must agree to receive their services. It does not give me an option to say no thanks. My only way out of it is to click "Remind me Later". This is harrassment!!!!! I want it to stop but how do I do that?...
  6. Who do I address to get Microsoft to stop harrassing me to buy their services?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Who do I address to get Microsoft to stop harrassing me to buy their services?: I get a big ad covering my whole desktop saying I must agree to receive their services. It does not give me an option to say no thanks. My only way out of it is to click "Remind me Later". This is harrassment!!!!! I want it to stop but how do I do that?...
  7. Is there a way to permanently ENABLE the touchpad on Win 10??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to permanently ENABLE the touchpad on Win 10??: Some programs & games keep turning off my Lenovo y720's built-in touchpad. I hate having to manually re-enable it every time. Is there please some reg-edit or other trick to force the enabled status on the touchpad? I've read a million times the ways to disable the touchpad...
  8. Is there a way to permanently stop Windows 10 from updating drivers?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to permanently stop Windows 10 from updating drivers?: Hello, I would like to stop my Windows 10 home from updating drivers. I have my connection set to metered but some updates still sneak through without alerting me before downloading. The reason I want to stop them is because the last few updates I've had have caused...
  9. UPDATE HARRASSMENT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPDATE HARRASSMENT: Y CAN'T U PEOPLE AT MICROSOFT NOT PUSH PEOPLE INTO TAKING UR UPDATES WHEN WE DO NOT WANT THEM IT MAKES MY COMPUTER RUN SLOWER AND IF I WANT AN UPDATE I HAVE UNTIL DEC 31, SO PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST ABOUT THESE UPDATES ALREADY I HAVE BIPOLAR DEPRESSION SO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE...
  10. NOT A QUESTION a STOP THE HARRASSMENT STOP KEEP ASKING ME TO RENEW WHEN I HAVE SAID NO 200...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NOT A QUESTION a STOP THE HARRASSMENT STOP KEEP ASKING ME TO RENEW WHEN I HAVE SAID NO 200...: CEASE WITH THE REQUESTS TO RENEW ITS HASLE I DONT WANT YOUR PRODUCT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/not-a-question-a-stop-the-harrassment-stop-keep/ef6db443-c55e-4f04-90d1-209fb578f727