Windows 10: Is there a way to permanently stop Windows from harrassing me until I enable all the...

Discus and support Is there a way to permanently stop Windows from harrassing me until I enable all the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Reonu_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k603sw/is_there_a_way_to_permanently_stop_windows_from/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Reonu_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. /u/Reonu_ Win User

Is there a way to permanently stop Windows from harrassing me until I enable all the...

/u/Reonu_, Dec 3, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 3, 2020
  3. permanently stop windows updates

this is the most permanent way to actually stop the updates

YosmeryThomas Severino, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Is there a way to permanently stop Windows from harrassing me until I enable all the...

Is there any way to turn off Win10 updates PERMANENTLY?

I have taken several steps to attempt to permanently disable Win10 Updates.... but every attempt seems to fail.

To date I have

• told Windows I want to manually approve any updates.
    • turned off windows updates.
    • DELETED Win10 Update assistant (only to have it show back up again)
    • DISABLED Win10 Upddates in Task scheduler. (Only to have it re-enable itself.)
    • DELETED Win10 Updates in Task Scheduler. (Only to have it show back up again)
    The only thing I haven't done is revert back to Win8 which seemed to be a far more stable OS.

Win10 keeps telling me that I need an 8g "security update" and that I need to free up space on my C: drive ..... something I am not willing to do. I have put up with this for the last 3 months.... is there really any way to PERMANENTLY disable / delete
    / say "NO!!!!!!!!!" to Win10 Updates?

Thanks in advance for your helpful responses. Trolls.... yeah well, I know you're out there.... you're just as easily ignored.

BethelAbba, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to permanently stop Windows from harrassing me until I enable all the...

1. Is there a way to permanently stop Windows from harrassing me until I enable all the... - Similar Threads - permanently stop harrassing

2. All videos will stop working until I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Support
    All videos will stop working until I restart my computer: I recently updated to Windows 10, and I'm having problems with videos. Sometimes, videos will randomly stop playing, and I have to restart my computer to play them. This includes videos I play with VLC, Windows Media Player, and the Films and TV app, but also on YouTube, etc....
  3. Is there a way to permanently stop Windows 10 from updating drivers?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there a way to permanently stop Windows 10 from updating drivers?: Hello, I would like to stop my Windows 10 home from updating drivers. I have my connection set to metered but some updates still sneak through without alerting me before downloading. The reason I want to stop them is because the last few updates I've had have caused...
  4. Is there a way I could hide the Windows taskbar permanently?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way I could hide the Windows taskbar permanently?: I would like to hide my taskbar. I could head over to "Taskbar settings" > Turn on "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode". From the looks of it, however, if I scroll to the location where my taskbar is hidden, it will show up. I want to disable it permanently, and...
  5. stop windows from enabling ipv6

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    stop windows from enabling ipv6: Windows 10 keep enabling IPV6 everytime my computer shuts down, and for my vpn to work properly i cannot have ipv6 turned on, how do i turn this off without windows turning it back on submitted by /u/leo14770 [link] [comments]...
  6. Is there a Permanent way to make All Folder view Dark mod?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a Permanent way to make All Folder view Dark mod?: Is there a Perment way to make All Folder view Dark mod? 146686
  7. UPDATE HARRASSMENT

UPDATE HARRASSMENT: Y CAN'T U PEOPLE AT MICROSOFT NOT PUSH PEOPLE INTO TAKING UR UPDATES WHEN WE DO NOT WANT THEM IT MAKES MY COMPUTER RUN SLOWER AND IF I WANT AN UPDATE I HAVE UNTIL DEC 31, SO PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST ABOUT THESE UPDATES ALREADY I HAVE BIPOLAR DEPRESSION SO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE...
  8. How to stop harrassment to sign in to work or school account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to stop harrassment to sign in to work or school account?: Every day, multiple times per day, this notification appears: [ATTACH] What causes it? Is it from UAB because I activated their Office365 student/employee license? How do I stop it? This is my computer, and I should not be harassed or coerced into signing in (to what?)...
  9. NOT A QUESTION a STOP THE HARRASSMENT STOP KEEP ASKING ME TO RENEW WHEN I HAVE SAID NO 200...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NOT A QUESTION a STOP THE HARRASSMENT STOP KEEP ASKING ME TO RENEW WHEN I HAVE SAID NO 200...: CEASE WITH THE REQUESTS TO RENEW ITS HASLE I DONT WANT YOUR PRODUCT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/not-a-question-a-stop-the-harrassment-stop-keep/ef6db443-c55e-4f04-90d1-209fb578f727
  10. permanently stop windows updates

permanently stop windows updates: permanently stop windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanently-stop-windows-updates/4644841c-00bf-453a-ba0e-a9e175a8cf73