Windows 10: Is there a way to pin the desktops displays to lower taskbar?

Discus and support Is there a way to pin the desktops displays to lower taskbar? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I like to use multiple desktops but I hate having to click on the icon all the time or Windows + Tab. It there a way to have them display all the time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xuzo, Dec 8, 2018.

1. xuzo Win User

Is there a way to pin the desktops displays to lower taskbar?

I like to use multiple desktops but I hate having to click on the icon all the time or Windows + Tab.

It there a way to have them display all the time on the bottom, but minimized as icons?

Is there a way to pin the desktops displays to lower taskbar? [​IMG]

:)

xuzo, Dec 8, 2018

2. Is it possible to pin different apps on a taskbar on different virtual desktops in Windows 10?

Hi,

You can personalize the desktop of two computers by pinning the apps, documents and other programs to the taskbar.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you referring to dual screen desktop feature of the computer?
    • Do you want to personalize two different PC taskbars?

You can differ personalizing taskbar applications on different computers. You can either pin the same or differ the applications, programs or games on the computer taskbar according to the necessity.

To pin the apps to taskbar, follow the steps below:

• Click on Windows logo key on the keyboard to open
      Start menu
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to taskbar option from the context menu.
    • Close the window and check if the app is pinned to taskbar.

Refer to Get Started with Windows 10 Love it? Pin it and check if it helps.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of pinning apps to taskbar on two desktops in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 8, 2018
  3. kayjayw Win User
    pin Facebook and Tumblast app to desktop?

I have downloaded the Facebook and Tumblast apps to my Windows 10 computer and when I right click on them in the list of apps, I can pin them to the start menu and the taskbar, but not the desktop. Is there any way to pin them to the desktop or create a
    shortcut? I **don't** want it create a shortcut that opens FB and Tumblr in my browser. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

KJ

kayjayw, Dec 8, 2018
  4. kreed66 Win User

windows 10 home missing pin to taskbar for installed applications

I added a third step to the first suggestion, which worked for me:

1. Choose start> All apps,

2. Scroll to the application you want to pin, right click and then click
    Pin to taskbar.

3. When the desired icon tile appears in the desktop box, left click on it and drag it into the task bar.

kreed66, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there a way to pin the desktops displays to lower taskbar? - Similar Threads - pin desktops displays

2. Is there a way to pin the clipboard to the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to pin the clipboard to the taskbar?: Is there a way to pin the clipboard to the taskbar?I've searched the Google machine to no avail.There are no three dots at the top of my clipboard, nor an "Option" button at the bottom of it.Thank you in advance!...
  3. Is there a way to pin the clipboard to the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to pin the clipboard to the taskbar?: Is there a way to pin the clipboard to the taskbar?I've searched the Google machine to no avail.There are no three dots at the top of my clipboard, nor an "Option" button at the bottom of it.Thank you in advance!...
  4. Is there a way of pinning Apps to my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way of pinning Apps to my desktop?: Is there a way of pinning frequently used apps to my desktop display? I know I can pin them to Startuseless and my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-of-pinning-apps-to-my-desktop/b24aeea7-09be-40ff-bf7e-f23dbc1cf8f8
  5. Is there a way of pinning Apps to my desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way of pinning Apps to my desktop?: Is there a way of pinning frequently used apps to my desktop display? I know I can pin them to Startuseless and my taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-of-pinning-apps-to-my-desktop/b24aeea7-09be-40ff-bf7e-f23dbc1cf8f8
  6. Lower the taskbar height (Win10)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lower the taskbar height (Win10): I want to lower the taskbar height (default is 1 and I want something like 0.6) but not the icons. I want to use the taskbar on the left side, but when I do the wide of it is more than what's necessary. it looks very bad. is there any way to tweak the value from Registry...
  7. Is there a way to lower the contrast

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to lower the contrast: There seem to be a bunch of settings to increase contrast and change red/blue/greens but nothing else. I get migraines easily would love to find a way to stop whites from being so bright. Even at the lowest brightness, it's too bright (laptop). I can go into intel display...
  8. Pin simple desktop shortcut to taskbar

Pin simple desktop shortcut to taskbar: Using Windows 10, created a simple shortcut to take me to the desktop. Want to pin it to the Taskbar so I can easily get back tot he desktop at anytime. Yes I know you can click on the far right of the bar on the bottom of the screen, but as far as I can tell you have to be...
  9. lower taskbar icon

lower taskbar icon: I purchased an item from a site, but cannot get their icon to leave my lower taskbar. How do I delete it on a Surface? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-taskbar-icon/9a4d4ce6-23a5-44a9-b117-25805a1ed19a
  10. Taskbar - Is there a way to Pin a container of shortcuts?

Taskbar - Is there a way to Pin a container of shortcuts?: Is there a way to Pin an object to the taskbar that when I clicked it, it would fly out a menu of shortcuts/programs I put in there? Kind of like jump lists for specific programs except it would be a bunch of shortcuts. For work I have a variety of tools I use throughout the...