Windows 10: is there a way to press two keys to get a word to autofill in Windows 10?

Discus and support is there a way to press two keys to get a word to autofill in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got an new computer and I can't remember whether I added a program to do this or it was inherent in the Windows 10 features. I just remember... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bramletabercrombe, Dec 9, 2019.

1. is there a way to press two keys to get a word to autofill in Windows 10?

I just got an new computer and I can't remember whether I added a program to do this or it was inherent in the Windows 10 features. I just remember pressing the Windows key and a certain number and getting a word or sentence that I commonly use to autofill

submitted by /u/bramletabercrombe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bramletabercrombe, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Jackimh Win User

Autofill becoming permanent

I can see the correct autofill sentence enders on my screen appear while typing, but I can't get it to stay so I don't have to retype each word. When I press enter the autofill disappears. What do I need to do to be able to keep the autofill suggestions?

Jackimh, Dec 9, 2019
  3. DaviBaker Win User
    Autofill becoming permanent

I can see the correct autofill sentence enders on my screen appear while typing, but I can't
    get it to stay so I don't have to retype each word. When I press enter the autofill disappears. What do I need to do to be able to keep the autofill suggestions?

DaviBaker, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

is there a way to press two keys to get a word to autofill in Windows 10?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

is there a way to press two keys to get a word to autofill in Windows 10?

1. is there a way to press two keys to get a word to autofill in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - press keys word

2. f4 key is getting pressed when im pressing other keys.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    f4 key is getting pressed when im pressing other keys.: When I am pressing keys like G, H, backspace, escape, F7, F11, *, ', numpad 8.... F4 key is getting pressed. Which is causing lot of issues while typing and using file explorer. Whenever i press the mentioned keys address bar of file explorer or any browser is opening itself...
  3. f4 key is getting pressed when im pressing other keys.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    f4 key is getting pressed when im pressing other keys.: When I am pressing keys like G, H, backspace, escape, F7, F11, *, ', numpad 8.... F4 key is getting pressed. Which is causing lot of issues while typing and using file explorer. Whenever i press the mentioned keys address bar of file explorer or any browser is opening itself...
  4. Finding product key, getting Word

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finding product key, getting Word: Hi, I've had to dig out an old laptop that I hadn't bothered with getting the Word stuff for, and got it repaired. Now it's fixed and I need to use Word etc., but don't have the activation key. Is it somewhere in the computer or can I get Word some other way?...
  5. Windows logo key getting pressed automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows logo key getting pressed automatically: I am having problem with my new laptop. The windows logo key appears to be stuck. I opened the on screen keyboard and the windows logo key key seems to be getting pressed automatically. Can anyone help me with this problem?...
  6. Autofill

Autofill: When I want to use Autofill the Manage Autofill page comes up and the blank is not filled in. Once in a great while, it will work. I am pulling my hair out over this aggravating issue. Help would be appreciated, thank you....
  7. Word form autofill help

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word form autofill help: Hello! ive made an app for use in my job. The output sends an email with information, but the information is just picked up from the Database within the app so it is not "presentable" ill give an example of the output here: Name: Testing Tester Snow 1-4 cm: Snow above 4 cm...
  8. is there a way of pressing 6 keys at a time with a virtual keyboard?

in Windows 10 Support
    is there a way of pressing 6 keys at a time with a virtual keyboard?: i have an old computer emulator that requires me to press 6 keys at the same time to enter a test mode. 131102
  9. Word press

Word press: not sure if suitable but it is software. I want to put wordpress blog into a sub domain, ok so far, it goes into a folder called 'wp' - but how do I open it to begin inserting relevant items onto page. Or is there another section to download inot the same folder, it does not...
  10. Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically): Windows key is getting pressed automatically (not physically) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-is-getting-pressed-automatically-not/35ceec6c-17e3-476a-9fd3-2801d99e1ebd