Windows 10: Is there a way to prevent your volume from going over a set percentage?

Discus and support Is there a way to prevent your volume from going over a set percentage? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I just got a new headset and it has a dial on it thats a bit too gentle. If i accidentally scroll it too much it goes to super high volume and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Plesh, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Plesh Win User

Is there a way to prevent your volume from going over a set percentage?

So I just got a new headset and it has a dial on it thats a bit too gentle. If i accidentally scroll it too much it goes to super high volume and i have to throw my headphones off in sheer panic. Is there a way I can make windows stop me from trying to get it too high?

:)

Plesh, Dec 17, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Playing Music at Constant Volume?

I suggest using MediaMonkey to which you can analyse the track volumes and then lower them to increase them to what you want. That way all your music will be at the level you set it at.

InnocentCriminal, Dec 17, 2018
  4. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Is there a way to prevent your volume from going over a set percentage? - Similar Threads - prevent volume going

2. iIs there a way to prevent sign-in from other countries in your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iIs there a way to prevent sign-in from other countries in your Microsoft account: My account was hacked but I managed to get it back but the hacker is still trying to register and seems to be using a VPN because in every operation because every time it is in a different place in the world and whenever the account is locked it says your account is safe and...
  3. iIs there a way to prevent sign-in from other countries in your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iIs there a way to prevent sign-in from other countries in your Microsoft account: My account was hacked but I managed to get it back but the hacker is still trying to register and seems to be using a VPN because in every operation because every time it is in a different place in the world and whenever the account is locked it says your account is safe and...
  4. Volume mixer is not saving a sound percentage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume mixer is not saving a sound percentage: After reinstalling Windows, the Volume mixer stopped saving a sound percentage for individual applications, I have the latest drivers and latest Windows version....
  5. Volume mixer is not saving a sound percentage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume mixer is not saving a sound percentage: After reinstalling Windows, the Volume mixer stopped saving a sound percentage for individual applications, I have the latest drivers and latest Windows version....
  6. Volume mixer is not saving a sound percentage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Preventing a computer from going to sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Preventing a computer from going to sleep: With everyone working remotely, I worked hard to make sure that our computers at the office never went to sleep. There used to be separate sections on the Power and Sleep settings allowing you to tell the computer to never go to sleep. Well an update must have gone out and...
  8. Is there a way to prevent .folders and .files from appearing in your user folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to prevent .folders and .files from appearing in your user folder?: Hi everybody, I have some folders like .vscode, .ssh, .idlerc and some .files in my user folder appearing when i install something or create some configuration inside a program. Is there a way to change the default location these things appear in? I want my user folder to be...
  9. Prevent the hdmi from going to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Prevent the hdmi from going to sleep: HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop TG01-0686no I have two monitors connected. Another DVI port and another HDMI port.I want the DVI port to go to sleep and the HDMI port to stay active when the monitor is in sleep mode.I listen to music and watch movies through the HDMI port and...
  10. Battery Percentage is not going

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Percentage is not going: I pluged my laptop to my original charger.But these days my charger is working but percentage doesn't increase. This came after the windows update.[my update 2004 ]...