Windows 10: Is there a way to prioritize the boot-up of a program?

Discus and support Is there a way to prioritize the boot-up of a program? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a mouse software which allows me to change the DPI, colors, etc. Whenever I start Windows, this program isn't the first loading, so passed 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cookieblack, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Is there a way to prioritize the boot-up of a program?

I have a mouse software which allows me to change the DPI, colors, etc.

Whenever I start Windows, this program isn't the first loading, so passed 5 seconds my mouse freezes (this is normal, the mouse freezes because it's getting applied the DPI values and it takes time to load)

A solution could be prioritizing this program to be the first to load whenever I turn on my PC. Is this possible?

submitted by /u/Cookieblack
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Cookieblack, Nov 10, 2019
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 10, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

Is there a way to prioritize the boot-up of a program?

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to prioritize the boot-up of a program?

1. Is there a way to prioritize the boot-up of a program? - Similar Threads - prioritize boot program

2. Is there a way to setup a prioritized logon method list

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is there a way to setup a prioritized logon method list: Hi thereWe have begun using Windows Hello, primarily just with Pin, but are also opening up for the use of Camera or Face login.Users report back that it dosent remember the last login method, so they experience random login methods when they login or unlock their PC.This...
  3. Is there a way to setup a prioritized logon method list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to setup a prioritized logon method list: Hi thereWe have begun using Windows Hello, primarily just with Pin, but are also opening up for the use of Camera or Face login.Users report back that it dosent remember the last login method, so they experience random login methods when they login or unlock their PC.This...
  4. Is there a way to setup a prioritized logon method list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar is prioritized

Taskbar is prioritized: All the sudden, while in-game the taskbar sometimes pops up at the bottom if the cursor goes over it. How do I set it back to how it was? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-is-prioritized/8a8debe3-c313-4337-8eb3-0b6997821f05
  6. Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think...: Issue #1: Windows Priority IssuesDocumented in this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows11/comments/qpi0jt/games_have_too_much_priority/With this issue, certain games that run at high framerates, in my case Final Fantasy 14, cannot be streamed in discord because discord...
  7. Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think...

Windows over-prioritizing programs and games in foreground, and programs and websites think...: Issue #1: Windows Priority IssuesDocumented in this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows11/comments/qpi0jt/games_have_too_much_priority/With this issue, certain games that run at high framerates, in my case Final Fantasy 14, cannot be streamed in discord because discord...
  8. Prioritizing in network adapters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Prioritizing in network adapters: Hello,it is possible if yes, how when exist more active network adapters to use an prioritizing, e.g. set cable connection like first try, then Wifi, then next VM, etc.?Thank you....
  9. Program resets on boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    Program resets on boot up: Hello, My friend is having trouble with his windows 10 computer (specs to follow) and boot up. Every time he restarts his pc, it resets most of his programs to setup, as though he just installed them. This goes for almost all his gaming related programs, and some others....
  10. Boot-up Programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Boot-up Programs: As of late, I no longer have my email program auto-start at boot-up. Also I have never been able to solve the problem of no left click function on the Task Bar and no right click function on the Start button. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 27475