Windows 10: Is there a way to pull images out from multiple folders at once

Discus and support Is there a way to pull images out from multiple folders at once in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently downloaded an art archive from a patreon I follow, and I want to put the pictures all into one folder rather than them being subdivided.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarkenRal, May 24, 2020.

1. Is there a way to pull images out from multiple folders at once

I recently downloaded an art archive from a patreon I follow, and I want to put the pictures all into one folder rather than them being subdivided. Problem is is that they are all divided into month and year so I have to go into each folder to pull out a couple pictures and then move to the next folder. Is there a way to pull images out of multiple folders at once without having to individually go onto each folder? Thanks!

submitted by /u/DarkenRal
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DarkenRal, May 24, 2020

2. Opening Multiple Images in Multiple Folders with Windows Photo viewer (Like in Window 7, 8)

Hi Asad,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• What do you refer to when you say “by putting * sign in search criteria”?

• Which is the image file type you are trying to open?
    Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open the image location (from location where you are trying to open image file).

• Right click on image, click on Open with and select
      choose another app.

• Check the box Always use this app to open .jpg files. (The file type of image will vary according to your preference of the selected image)

• Click on Windows photo viewer and click on OK.

• Now, try to select the multiple images from the folder and press
      Enter key on the keyboard. (Select the .jpg file type of images.)

• It will open the images through Windows photo viewer and you can click on Play slideshow button in Windows photo viewer.
    Note: For opening the other type of image files, follow the steps from 1-4 and check if it works.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 24, 2020
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 24, 2020
  4. Is there a way to pull images out from multiple folders at once

System Image Problem

I'm getting a head start in case you get on early.

Can you post camera pics to your thread from your phone?

There will be steps later that require attention to detail and I'd feel better if I could see what's on your screen. I had to try the steps more than once when I tested the process and I'd like to avoid that on your machine.

Here's what I'd like to do for the Macrium Rescue steps later on in the process
    I'll post the the step, you'll post an picture of the Macrium screen,
    I'll echo same screen back if I see something that needs changing or I'll just say Go Ahead

When I confirm that the Macrium screen, you'll make any changes I've highlighted and THEN execute the step

Here's where you begin today's session, we'll get as far as we get and then pick up when you get back home.

Step 1: Safeguard the System Image by moving it to a new folder

1. Connect the Seagate exp drive

2. File Explorer: Navigate to the Seagate drive

3. Create a new Folder named 1_sysImage

4. Move WindowsImageBackup to 1_sysImage

Step 2: List the VHDs in the System Image

1. File Explorer: Navigate to 1_sysImage\WindowsImageBackup\machineName\Backup date-time

2. Press the Type column to sort by Type

3. Post a screen shot

Slartybart, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to pull images out from multiple folders at once

1. Is there a way to pull images out from multiple folders at once - Similar Threads - pull images multiple

2. How to zip multiple folders at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to zip multiple folders at once: I want to zip multiple folders at once into their own zip files but I don't know how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-zip-multiple-folders-at-once/481502a6-9a58-4113-9c43-ed173748dd72
  3. How to zip multiple folders at once

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to zip multiple folders at once: I want to zip multiple folders at once into their own zip files but I don't know how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-zip-multiple-folders-at-once/481502a6-9a58-4113-9c43-ed173748dd72
  4. How to zip multiple folders at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cannot Move Multiple Folders at Once

Cannot Move Multiple Folders at Once: New Computer. Windows 10. I'll select multiple folders and either try to drag or copy/paste into a new folder within the same drive and it will only take one. On top of that, it takes a very long time. It also will always go from 0% to done and just state that it's...
  6. Cannot Move Multiple Folders at Once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Move Multiple Folders at Once: New Computer. Windows 10. I'll select multiple folders and either try to drag or copy/paste into a new folder within the same drive and it will only take one. On top of that, it takes a very long time. It also will always go from 0% to done and just state that it's...
  7. Cannot Move Multiple Folders at Once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Is there a way to pull a single taskbar icon out of a group?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to pull a single taskbar icon out of a group?: I don't want Windows to stop grouping them by default, I just want to be able to separate application instances on an individual basis. Is that possible? submitted by /u/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddff [link] [comments]...
  9. Search for multiple images at once in a file folder / picture repository in windows 10...

Search for multiple images at once in a file folder / picture repository in windows 10...: Issue: Need to search for multiple images at once in a file folder / picture repository in windows 10 consisting of thousands of images. Image Repository Definition: Standard windows file located in my documents where thousands of images are stored, each image has a part...
  10. Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing multiple images on multiple pages at once in Windows 10: I got a new PC recently with Windows 10, before I was using Laptop with Windows XP. I used to print multiple A4 pages in one go using 'Windows Picture and Fax Viewer'. Now I have various picture viewing programs (Paint, Paint.net, Photos...) but none of them let me print...