Windows 10: IS there a way to quickly turn off my computer?

Discus and support IS there a way to quickly turn off my computer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So we all know that there's a feature when we hold the power button for a few seconds your PC will shut down instantly no animations and etc is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by reynald roxas, Feb 24, 2024.

1. IS there a way to quickly turn off my computer?

So we all know that there's a feature when we hold the power button for a few seconds your PC will shut down instantly no animations and etc is this possible to replicate with via shortcuts/in the windows OS itself.

:)

reynald roxas, Feb 24, 2024

2. WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Computer turns itself on

Hi Dustin,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the fast startup:

• Right-click the Start menu, then select Control Panel.
    • Change the view from Category to Large icons.
    • Select Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Under Shutdown settings, uncheck the Turn on fast startup box.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Feb 24, 2024
  4. IS there a way to quickly turn off my computer?

Triple display. How to quickly turn off two and leave primary active?

Hi all, so I've got three monitors and I'd like to be able to turn off/on two of them with some kind of script because I see no easy way within the display properties.

I see the following options:

Duplicate desktop on 1 and 3
    Duplicate desktop on 2 and 3
    Extend desktop to this display

My primary monitor is the one listed as #3 which is actually in the middle.
    Any way to have something like "show only on 3" ?

Any suggestions welcome.

svtcontour, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

IS there a way to quickly turn off my computer?

1. IS there a way to quickly turn off my computer? - Similar Threads - quickly turn off

2. IS there a way to quickly turn off my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IS there a way to quickly turn off my computer?: So we all know that there's a feature when we hold the power button for a few seconds your PC will shut down instantly no animations and etc is this possible to replicate with via shortcuts/in the windows OS itself....
  3. IS there a way to quickly turn off my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    IS there a way to quickly turn off my computer?: So we all know that there's a feature when we hold the power button for a few seconds your PC will shut down instantly no animations and etc is this possible to replicate with via shortcuts/in the windows OS itself....
  4. quick way to change the time to turn off the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quick way to change the time to turn off the monitor: I like to change the amount of time before my monitor goes dark frequently depending on what I'm doing. Normally I like it on a 5 minute timer, but if I'm watching a movie or following some instructions on screen for something not on the computer, I'll set it to an hour. If...
  5. quick way to change the time to turn off the monitor

quick way to change the time to turn off the monitor: I like to change the amount of time before my monitor goes dark frequently depending on what I'm doing. Normally I like it on a 5 minute timer, but if I'm watching a movie or following some instructions on screen for something not on the computer, I'll set it to an hour. If...
  6. Dictation turns off quickly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dictation turns off quickly: Dictation function stops after a few words and won't turn on again. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dictation-turns-off-quickly/88e11cea-0d6e-4d2e-9783-54b3a70b647d
  7. Dictation turns off quickly

Dictation turns off quickly: Dictation function stops after a few words and won't turn on again. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dictation-turns-off-quickly/88e11cea-0d6e-4d2e-9783-54b3a70b647d
  8. Is there a way to turn this off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to turn this off: [ATTACH] This is in the setting and it's kinda annoying because I never use this stuff beside Windows Update and I also use Edge but that Web browsing thing and Reward keeps appearing. Is there a way to turn it off?...
  9. Is there a way to turn off my screen without physically turning off the monitor?

Is there a way to turn off my screen without physically turning off the monitor?: Title submitted by /u/Bitsoft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lj691x/is_there_a_way_to_turn_off_my_screen_without/
  10. Is there a way to turn off notifications when my PC is off?

Is there a way to turn off notifications when my PC is off?: So I have Twitter notifications set on my PC, that way when I'm using it, I can quickly jump to the Twitter page to see what happened. Anyway, each day when I turn on my PC, the notifications will get spammed with everything that happened overnight. Is there a way I can...