Windows 10: Is there a way to record pc screen using phone?

Discus and support Is there a way to record pc screen using phone? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; While recording on pc i get huge lag is there a way to record pc screen while using phone cpu? submitted by /u/ImJustASimpleMan- [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ImJustASimpleMan-, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Is there a way to record pc screen using phone?

While recording on pc i get huge lag is there a way to record pc screen while using phone cpu?

submitted by /u/ImJustASimpleMan-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ImJustASimpleMan-, Jan 28, 2020

2. Recording Phone Conversation To PC?

That is what I would suggest and it is legal in The US as long as one of the parties knows that it is being recorded and since you are one of them it is OK. It would be illegal to say record your say room mates calls.

Josey Wales, Jan 28, 2020
  3. LeoStandy Win User
    What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows

I know that there are so many ways to record screen on pc. windows 10 has a feature to record screen without installing any sofrware. But I want to know what is the best way? any suggestions or methods? BTW, I want to record the actions when I am making
    a video tutorial about how to make a powerpoint.

LeoStandy, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Is there a way to record pc screen using phone?

screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to record pc screen using phone?

1. Is there a way to record pc screen using phone? - Similar Threads - record screen using

2. Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?: Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-windows-phone-link-be-used-to-record-a-phone/b626fa4b-a149-4c93-a0e5-8005f05f8c71
  3. Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?: Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-windows-phone-link-be-used-to-record-a-phone/b626fa4b-a149-4c93-a0e5-8005f05f8c71
  4. How to record mobile screen on PC via Phone Link in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to record mobile screen on PC via Phone Link in Windows 11: [IMG]If you want to record a mobile screen on a PC via Phone Link in Windows 11, here is how you can do that. As there is no direct recording option, you need to rely on a third-party screen recorder app to get the job done. Here is how you can set things up so […] This...
  5. Is there any way to use phone link without clicking yes on the phone due to unusable screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to use phone link without clicking yes on the phone due to unusable screen...: I had a Samsung Z Flip that broke to the point that it was unusable. When I got my new one, none of my files transferred because my cloud hasn't been backed up in 2 years so, all of my pictures of my 4 month old daughter are trapped on my broken phone, as well as a video I've...
  6. Is there any way to use phone link without clicking yes on the phone due to unusable screen...

Is there any way to use phone link without clicking yes on the phone due to unusable screen...: I had a Samsung Z Flip that broke to the point that it was unusable. When I got my new one, none of my files transferred because my cloud hasn't been backed up in 2 years so, all of my pictures of my 4 month old daughter are trapped on my broken phone, as well as a video I've...
  7. Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?: As per the title, I need to record one part of a screen (full screen won't do, just one window won't do either, so the Game Bar is out of the question). Is there an easy way to do this? When I googled it, all solutions seem to involve apps which will watermark the recording...
  8. Problem using the built-in screen recorder.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem using the built-in screen recorder.: Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a school project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the clip. This forces me to recapture the footage with the hope that the audio will work that time. Y'all got any fix for...
  9. What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows: I know that there are so many ways to record screen on pc. windows 10 has a feature to record screen without installing any sofrware. But I want to know what is the best way? any suggestions or methods? BTW, I want to record the actions when I am making a video tutorial about...
  10. Recording Phone Conversation To PC?

Recording Phone Conversation To PC?: I need the help of the computing experts on here! I want to make a phone call using my home phone and then record it so I can listen to it later. I thought the best way to do this would be by using my PC. How can this be done? I'm running Windows 10 Pro....