Windows 10: Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps

Discus and support Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm not asking for some PowerShell commands, I'm asking to reinstall the entire UWP apps as a windows iso fresh install does I deleted WindowsApps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MedTaha4Ever, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps

I'm not asking for some PowerShell commands, I'm asking to reinstall the entire UWP apps as a windows iso fresh install does

I deleted WindowsApps folder, how can I bring it back without files recovery softwares?

:)

MedTaha4Ever, Feb 13, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User
    DaveM121, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Certain apps are crashing upon start. App reset, re-installation nothing seems to help. Any fixes?

The app in question are as follows:

• Engadget UWP
    • Windows Central UWP
    • CNET (Windows 8 App)
    These were working fine in AU.

I have tried App reset and re-installation from store. Nothing seems to help.

Any suggestions?

Gupta Varun, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps

The path from a desktop app to a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app

Source: The path from a desktop app to a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps

1. Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps - Similar Threads - reinstall uwp apps

2. All UWP apps are broken seemingly without fixes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All UWP apps are broken seemingly without fixes.: I cleaned up some stuff on my PC by hand, after which I seemingly removed a critical component of all UWP apps. Now none of them open. At all.I checked whatever errors I was getting "The app didn't start", "File system error -21...", etc, no luck.From them I tried:1....
  3. All UWP apps are broken seemingly without fixes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All UWP apps are broken seemingly without fixes.: I cleaned up some stuff on my PC by hand, after which I seemingly removed a critical component of all UWP apps. Now none of them open. At all.I checked whatever errors I was getting "The app didn't start", "File system error -21...", etc, no luck.From them I tried:1....
  4. Problem with reinstalling uwp apps after deleting uwp apps folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with reinstalling uwp apps after deleting uwp apps folder: Please keep in mind I don't want to reset at all costs.One day I corrupted the WindowsApps folder permissions and probably some other folders I don't know about right now, after many tries to fix it I decided to delete it, uninstall most uwp apps, and then try again. I didn't...
  5. How to reinstall all apps the most painless way?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to reinstall all apps the most painless way?: I will have to reinstall Win10 since I am changing the MOBO and CPU. However, I have a lot of apps installed. Reinstalling them painfully one after another will take me a whole day. Then, installing themes, backgrounds, desktop restoring to a setup I prefer, custom tuning......
  6. Is there a way to disable UWP suspension in certain apps?

Is there a way to disable UWP suspension in certain apps?: I play Minecraft Bedrock, but sometimes I need to open up another program like Discord or Spotify. However, when I go back into Minecraft, it's disconnected and I need to close out and reopen it to work again. Is there a way to disable UWP app suspension for it? submitted by...
  7. Is there a way to disable the "UWP app is suspended" option?

Is there a way to disable the "UWP app is suspended" option?: When I play Minecraft and go into a different Window, Minecraft usually gets disconnected from the internet, which if I'm playing online, that's a problem. Is the UWP suspension what's causing this to happen? If so, how do I turn it off? submitted by /u/DabbingCats2005...
  8. Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903: How can I remove all those UWP apps : e.g new Snipping, Edge, Connect, Phone, 3D, OneDrive, Cortana, Store,.... ? ***Edited for TOU/COC violation*** ***Original Title: Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903***...
  9. Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903: How can I remove all those UWP apps : e.g new Snipping, Edge, Connect, Phone, 3D, OneDrive, Cortana, Store,.... ? ***Edited for TOU/COC violation*** ***Original Title: Remove All ugly UWP built in apps in Windows 1903***...
  10. Problem reinstalling uwp apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem reinstalling uwp apps: Hello everyone, hope you can help me. I recently installed an SSD in my laptop. Before that, I had some Microsoft Store (non-default) apps installed in my HDD (on a secondary partition named DATA). After I cloned the OS from the HDD to the SSD and booted Windows from it I...