Windows 10: Is there a way to reinstall the Clock app that came with Windows 11?

Discus and support Is there a way to reinstall the Clock app that came with Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,The reason why I uninstalled the Clock app in Windows 11 was that I already had a Stopwatch & Timer App before the upgrade. However, there are a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christinaszeman, Nov 20, 2021.

1. Is there a way to reinstall the Clock app that came with Windows 11?

Hello,The reason why I uninstalled the Clock app in Windows 11 was that I already had a Stopwatch & Timer App before the upgrade. However, there are a couple of times that I used the old app, and my taskbar freezes. I have to restart my computer again because of it.I tried to go into the Microsoft Store app, but I couldn't find it Or I don't know what Clock app to find I just want to know how I can reinstall the Clock app that came with Windows 11. I can uninstall the Stopwatch & Timer one and just use the one that came with Windows 11 upgrade.

:)

Christinaszeman, Nov 20, 2021

2. Windows Alarms & Clock app seems to update correctly in Windows Store but never really installs

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with Alarm and Clock app, try the below and check if it helps.

I would like to inform that, you need to close the Windows Store and other apps before executing
    the PowerShell command. Also, sign-out and sign-in before installing the apps from the store.
    I suggest you to take this as a precaution before performing the troubleshooting steps.

Step 1: To uninstall Alarm and Clock app
    follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key, type
      Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command: “get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms* | remove-appxpackage” (Without quotes) on the
      PowerShell and hit Enter.
    This will uninstall the Alarm and Clock app and then you can reinstall the app from Windows Store. Before re-installing, I suggest you to perform
    Step 2 and proceed.

Step 2: Run
    WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open
      Run
      box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and install the app.

Hope it helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 20, 2021
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Nov 20, 2021
  4. gasolin Win User

Is there a way to reinstall the Clock app that came with Windows 11?

Most painless way to reinstall windows 10?

Is there and easy way of reinstalling windows 10 with having to install most of the apps and adjust settings.

I keep getting DistributedCom 10016 error, bsod when gaming or just my gaming crashing,stopping

gasolin, Nov 20, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to reinstall the Clock app that came with Windows 11?

1. Is there a way to reinstall the Clock app that came with Windows 11? - Similar Threads - reinstall Clock app

2. Windows 11 Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Clock: I can't see the seconds in the taskbars clock. For some reason there is not an option to “Show seconds in system tray clock” in settings for my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-clock/b91c6254-245d-4c0c-8ba4-2faf06ec0b76
  3. Windows 11 Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Clock: I can't see the seconds in the taskbars clock. For some reason there is not an option to “Show seconds in system tray clock” in settings for my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-clock/b91c6254-245d-4c0c-8ba4-2faf06ec0b76
  4. I did a windows 10 reinstall. Lost all Apps that came with PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did a windows 10 reinstall. Lost all Apps that came with PC.: How do I recover my deleted Apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-a-windows-10-reinstall-lost-all-apps-that/6414d0f0-6808-4d27-b33a-9a6375e2ee84
  5. The photos app that came with Windows 11 stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The photos app that came with Windows 11 stopped working: New laptop with windows 11, 21H2. Photos app was working, but all of the sudden it won’t even open - both when clicking on a photo or just opening the app by itself. I have tried restarting the laptop, checked for any updates both Windows and the App Store repairing the app,...
  6. The photos app that came with Windows 11 stopped working

The photos app that came with Windows 11 stopped working: New laptop with windows 11, 21H2. Photos app was working, but all of the sudden it won’t even open - both when clicking on a photo or just opening the app by itself. I have tried restarting the laptop, checked for any updates both Windows and the App Store repairing the app,...
  7. Any way to send the windows clocks and alarms app to the tray

Any way to send the windows clocks and alarms app to the tray: I am traying to send the app to the tray since I always hay it around and it kind of clogs up the taskbar, is there any way to do that I have tried 3 different external software and nothing works with this specific application, willing to do anything....
  8. Any way to send the windows clocks and alarms app to the tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to send the windows clocks and alarms app to the tray: I am traying to send the app to the tray since I always hay it around and it kind of clogs up the taskbar, is there any way to do that I have tried 3 different external software and nothing works with this specific application, willing to do anything....
  9. Is there a way to reinstall the Clock app that came with Windows 11?

Is there a way to reinstall the Clock app that came with Windows 11?: Hello,The reason why I uninstalled the Clock app in Windows 11 was that I already had a Stopwatch & Timer App before the upgrade. However, there are a couple of times that I used the old app, and my taskbar freezes. I have to restart my computer again because of it.I tried to...
  10. Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a way to reinstall all the uwp apps: I'm not asking for some PowerShell commands, I'm asking to reinstall the entire UWP apps as a windows iso fresh install does I deleted WindowsApps folder, how can I bring it back without files recovery softwares?...