Windows 10: Is there a way to remap copy and paste shortcuts to a single key each without the use of...

Discus and support Is there a way to remap copy and paste shortcuts to a single key each without the use of... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone. For work, I am being tasked with a project that will require me to copy and paste values from excel thousands of times. I was hoping to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pgatsios43, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Is there a way to remap copy and paste shortcuts to a single key each without the use of...

Hello everyone. For work, I am being tasked with a project that will require me to copy and paste values from excel thousands of times. I was hoping to temporarily map copy and paste to individual keys to make the process that much faster than ctrl c and ctrl v. We are not permitted by IT to download any third party software to our work computers for any reason. Is it possible to rebind copy and paste each to a single key without third party software? Is there any technology I could use to accomplish this that also wouldn't have accompanying software to download to the computer?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/pgatsios43
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pgatsios43, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Is there a way to remap copy and paste shortcuts to a single key each without the use of...

1. Is there a way to remap copy and paste shortcuts to a single key each without the use of... - Similar Threads - remap copy paste

2. remapping a single keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remapping a single keyboard: my laptops number pad has a different layout to my usb keyboard, I'd like to remap my laptop keyboard but not my usb keyboard may be both active at oncepowertoys can't do thiswindows 11 proudly has thousands of features I don't want. can microsoft implement this feature I do...
  3. remapping a single keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remapping a single keyboard: my laptops number pad has a different layout to my usb keyboard, I'd like to remap my laptop keyboard but not my usb keyboard may be both active at oncepowertoys can't do thiswindows 11 proudly has thousands of features I don't want. can microsoft implement this feature I do...
  4. Is there a way to place comments on folders without using shortcuts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to place comments on folders without using shortcuts: I can't figure out how to place comments on my folders without needing to make shortcuts. But then if I make shortcuts there really no need for the main folders. So I was wondering if there is a way to add comments to folders like video folders. I'm running windows 10 home....
  5. Remap a key without any 3rd party software?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remap a key without any 3rd party software?: Hello, I want to remap/disable f10 without use of 3rd part programs! I found 2 tutorials, which concur on how to do it... is using registry and changing scan codes. I did that and restarted PC, however it doesn't work! This is to remap f10 to f9. I also tried to leave 00...
  6. copy paste shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy paste shortcuts not working: Hey, Recently my copy paste shortcuts stopped working, but only on my desktop and in the file explorer. In all other apps they are still working and when I rightclick on a file, then I can copy it manually and it is working. But the shprtcuts doesnt even show up right next...
  7. Remap single key of bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remap single key of bluetooth keyboard: Is there any way to remap a single key on a bluetooth keyboard? It is a key that opens up a new instance of my internet browser (see link). Instead I would like it to take a screenshot of my screen. https://imgur.com/2NjjTKC submitted by /u/klkmom [link] [comments]...
  8. Remap PrtSc key to Win+Shift+S shortcut?

Remap PrtSc key to Win+Shift+S shortcut?: Is there a way to remap the PrtSc key to the Win+Shift+S shortcut? I tried using the keyboard manager from PowerToys but it seems that it can only remap key to key or shortcut to shortcut. Thanks in advance submitted by /u/cicc98 [link] [comments]...
  9. Is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut to paste text?

Is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut to paste text?: Hi guys! I'm working on a project which involves a lot of typing. There's a word which is a struggle to type but that is common in this document. As I understand it keyboard shortcuts are generally used to open apps or programs but is there a way to set a shortcut (for...
  10. Is there a way to remap the Media keys?

Is there a way to remap the Media keys?: Before the latest Windows update, I had to press Fn + F3 to turn the volume up. I liked that because, in Minecraft, you check your FPS with F3. That way when I wanted to check my FPS, I didn't end up just turning the volume up. Ever since the latest update, however, I don't...