Windows 10: Is there a way to remove $env prefix?

Discus and support Is there a way to remove $env prefix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I installed the Spin model checker and set up its path in system environment variables. I want to be able to type just "spin -run ..." and not "&... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PokeManiac_Pl, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Is there a way to remove $env prefix?

I installed the Spin model checker and set up its path in system environment variables. I want to be able to type just "spin -run ..." and not "& $env:spin -run ...". Is there a way to either remove the "& $env:" to run the model checker or to set it up in a different way so that it works as intended?

submitted by /u/PokeManiac_Pl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PokeManiac_Pl, Mar 15, 2021

2. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Mar 15, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 15, 2021
  4. ELWagner Win User

Is there a way to remove $env prefix?

Bug in spellchecker regarding the prefix "pre"

When I add the prefix "pre" to a word with a hyphen, it flags it as incorrect and suggests "per" instead, which never makes any sense for the word. It suggests other prefixes which also would not create an actual word. For instance, if I type pre-menstrual
    syndrome or "pre-Christmas sale" or anything like that, it flags it as incorrect and suggests "per-menstrual syndrome" or "per-Christmas sale" instead (followed by "ore," "pee" 'pr," as potential correct prefixes, which are even more nonsensical.

Like I said, it takes a legitimate use of the prefix "pre" and suggests gibberish. It doesn't allow "pre" as a stand-alone prefix without a hyphen either.

How can I fix this (add "pre" to spellcheck as a legitimate prefix? It's a relatively minor thing as irritations go, but it seems rather odd and could be an issue for people with dyslexia or for whom English isn't a first language.

ELWagner, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to remove $env prefix?

1. Is there a way to remove $env prefix? - Similar Threads - remove $env prefix

2. What is the model prefix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the model prefix?: I have a Hp All-in-One and i am trying to connect my brother sublimation printer. But it is asking for a model prefix to download the correct driver. Could anyone assist me with this please? I am not very tech savvy when it comes to computers...
  3. What is the model prefix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the model prefix?: I have a Hp All-in-One and i am trying to connect my brother sublimation printer. But it is asking for a model prefix to download the correct driver. Could anyone assist me with this please? I am not very tech savvy when it comes to computers...
  4. Is there a way to prefix tools on Different Monitor spaces??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to prefix tools on Different Monitor spaces??: Hello Team, I would like to ask if someone has any recommendation about how to be able to Fix tools in Monitor spaces, I mean. For example, when I connect my laptop to a Docking station, that is connected to a Big Monitor or 2 Big Monitors I spend a lot of time moving the...
  5. Is there a way to prefix tools on Different Monitor spaces??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to prefix tools on Different Monitor spaces??: Hello Team, I would like to ask if someone has any recommendation about how to be able to Fix tools in Monitor spaces, I mean. For example, when I connect my laptop to a Docking station, that is connected to a Big Monitor or 2 Big Monitors I spend a lot of time moving the...
  6. Is there a way to prefix tools on Different Monitor spaces??

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How can I remove the "\\?\" prefix from a file path?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I remove the "\\?\" prefix from a file path?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/its-julian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lkjhd2/how_can_i_remove_the_prefix_from_a_file_path/
  8. Utilizing VM for programming env?? viable??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Utilizing VM for programming env?? viable??: I have a PC thats for gaming but i want to have another enviroment for web dev stuff. i went for VM because is portable and less hussle when switching if i want to game quickly. I made a PopOs VM with 8GB and 4 cores but the mouse is laggy and i cant fullscreen to get the...
  9. Windows ISO prefix

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows ISO prefix: I have two copies of Win 10 ISO. One of them is CCCOMA_X64FRE_EN-US_DV9 and the other is CENA_X64FREE_EN-US_DV9. What is the meaning of the prefix CCCOMA and CENA? 137274
  10. lg env pic transfer to pc

in Windows 10 Support
    lg env pic transfer to pc: greetings, 1st time poster here so please accept my apology if this topic has been addressed before. I need to know how to transfer pics from my lg env to my pc using a usb cord and win 10.. I stopped at a Verizon store and they could not help also the manual is not...