Windows 10: Is there a way to remove the squares behind icons? expected 2004 to remove them but it didn't!

Discus and support Is there a way to remove the squares behind icons? expected 2004 to remove them but it didn't! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HAAbdelghany [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HAAbdelghany, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Is there a way to remove the squares behind icons? expected 2004 to remove them but it didn't!

/u/HAAbdelghany, Jul 17, 2020

2. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Is there a way to remove the squares behind icons? expected 2004 to remove them but it didn't!

remove a virus

1) Do steps 1, 2 and 5 in this multi-step removal guide:
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-potentially-unwanted-program/

2) Do not download anything from the link (pcrisk) which another user previously posted. It's one of those SpyHunter pushing sites. SpyHunter is a commercial program which is absolutely not recommended here in Microsoft Community.

3) Suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to remove the squares behind icons? expected 2004 to remove them but it didn't!

1. Is there a way to remove the squares behind icons? expected 2004 to remove them but it didn't! - Similar Threads - remove squares behind

2. How to remove colored boxes behind desktop icons in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove colored boxes behind desktop icons in Windows 11: Hello. Does anyone know how to get rid of the coloured boxes behind desktop icons. I do not know how they got there. When I made these shortcuts for my desktop they appeared....
  3. How to remove colored boxes behind desktop icons in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove colored boxes behind desktop icons in Windows 11: Hello. Does anyone know how to get rid of the coloured boxes behind desktop icons. I do not know how they got there. When I made these shortcuts for my desktop they appeared....
  4. Blue Ticks on Icons with ">>" Symbol - How to remove them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Ticks on Icons with ">>" Symbol - How to remove them?: Hello,Lately I am seeing some prefix Blick Tick ">>" on all the files Specially on all document files like PDF, Excel, world etcMay you please let me know how to remove this?...
  5. Remove shortcut arrow icons (corrupts to black square)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove shortcut arrow icons (corrupts to black square): Hiya everyone, I have a problem. I've been trying to get rid of the shortcut arrow icons for over 2 weeks now and no matter what I do they keep corrupting to a black square. Sometimes it works, and the icon is just gone, but it's 50/50 (actually 75/25) whether the black...
  6. How to remove the square outline?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove the square outline?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unaltra_persona [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gr7lxf/how_to_remove_the_square_outline/
  7. Is there a way to remove just the icons on the right without uninstalling or putting them...

Is there a way to remove just the icons on the right without uninstalling or putting them...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Nachos_Perez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ex32se/is_there_a_way_to_remove_just_the_icons_on_the/
  8. How to remove this squares from icons

How to remove this squares from icons: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/equ6d2/how_to_remove_this_squares_from_icons/
  9. Cortana search icons, square with x in them

in Cortana
    Cortana search icons, square with x in them: Whenever i try to search for an app using cortana, instead of an icon this will show up for all my apps except one i just installed. How can i fix this? I've tried reseting the icon cache but that didnt work[ATTACH]...
  10. Black Square behind some of my Folder Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Square behind some of my Folder Icons: Hi, I just had this problem earlier. I had this Folder that has a Black Square behind it. I tried refreshing and it didn't work. I tried moving my files from that folder into another it worked. Deleting it and After refreshing, 4 folders have been affected by this problem....