Windows 10: Is there a way to replace the current Windows font with the MacOS one?

Discus and support Is there a way to replace the current Windows font with the MacOS one? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lyteshadow12 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lyteshadow12, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Is there a way to replace the current Windows font with the MacOS one?

/u/lyteshadow12, Oct 18, 2020
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Oct 18, 2020
  3. CahalM Win User
    Error message "This Font Is Already Installed. Do You Want To Replace It"

Hi!

I'm using Windows 10 Home 64-BIT, Version 1703, OS BUILD 15063.674

Checking

• Which build and version of Windows are you running on your computer?
      • Windows 10 Home 64-BIT, Version 1703, OS BUILD 15063.674
    • Please check if the fonts are listed in Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Fonts.
      • Only NB International Mono Regular appears in the fonts folder.
    • Please check again if the fonts are listed in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts.
      • The following NB fonts are present:
    NB-International-Pro-Light

NB-International-Pro-Mono

NB-International-Pro-Regular

NB-International-Pro-Italic

• Have you tried replacing it? If yes, what was the result?
      • Yes! I have tried replacing and each time (whether the font is present in the registry or not) I receive the same error message "This Font Is Already Installed. Do You Want To Replace It"
    Any suggestions?

Many thanks!

Cahal

CahalM, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Is there a way to replace the current Windows font with the MacOS one?

Is there a way to fix font issues in Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Community.

This issue might have occurred due to incorrect settings.
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size in the title bar.

• Type display in the search bar and press enter

• Under “change only text size “select title bar

• Choose the font size accordingly
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Is there a way to replace the current Windows font with the MacOS one?

1. Is there a way to replace the current Windows font with the MacOS one? - Similar Threads - replace current font

2. Is there a way to change the font of one file on windows 11 desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to change the font of one file on windows 11 desktop.: Is there a way in windows 11 to change the font of one file to one of the fonts already installed on my computer. For example, can I change the font of one folder on my pc, but not others....
  3. Is there a way to change the font of one file on windows 11 desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to change the font of one file on windows 11 desktop.: Is there a way in windows 11 to change the font of one file to one of the fonts already installed on my computer. For example, can I change the font of one folder on my pc, but not others....
  4. Is there a way to replace this icon?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to replace this icon?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SERISET [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mqilj1/is_there_a_way_to_replace_this_icon/
  5. Determine Current Font

in Windows 10 Support
    Determine Current Font: How do I tell my current font in Windows 10? I see all kinds of tutorials on changing fonts, increasing and decreasing fonts, but how do I tell which font I'm currently using? The reason I ask, my profile looks nice, crisp and clear but my daughters profile on the same...
  6. macOS + Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    macOS + Windows: What if we combine macOS and Windows 10 together? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macos-windows/cc5ec2b4-9d5f-45b2-bf86-417124bb5236
  7. Is there a way to test MacOS on a PC?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Is there a way to test MacOS on a PC?: Hello I am thinking about switching from Windows to MacOS. However, I have no idea how the software feels and would like to test it beforehand. I have a computer with AMD processor or one with Intel i3 processor. Is there a way to test the system on it? Gibt es eine...
  8. Best way to get macos through a VM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to get macos through a VM?: I want to get macos on my pc because I would like to do some light use with XCode. I have an iMac at home, so this isn't a permanent solution. This is my first time using a VM, so I downloaded VMware player and looked up some tutorials to install macos, and I've seen several...
  9. How to check current system font?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to check current system font?: I want to check what name of font is used as system font on Windows 10. any GUI, cmd, Powershell or another way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-current-system-font/5c978ce1-52fa-474c-8d7e-b4cd06fbcc8b
  10. any way to run MacOS in a VM with an AMD processor?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    any way to run MacOS in a VM with an AMD processor?: So i want to run macOS High Sierra or Mojave in a VM on my windows PC. I watched a load of tutorials online, and none worked. i then read that you can't run macOS, even in a VM, with an AMD processor, and i have an fx 6300. Is there really no way at all for me to run a VM...