Windows 10: Is there a way to reset account data on Microsoft Jigsaw?

Discus and support Is there a way to reset account data on Microsoft Jigsaw? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think there is a data tied to an xbox live account which allows a player to access their account's data i.e. gold, puzzles, achievements, etc. on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Lendl Ruben II Perez, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Is there a way to reset account data on Microsoft Jigsaw?

I think there is a data tied to an xbox live account which allows a player to access their account's data i.e. gold, puzzles, achievements, etc. on other devices/computers. I want to reset my accounts data on Microsoft Jigsaw because I can't gain any gold bars after finishing a puzzle. I've tried the following:Resetting Microsoft Jigsaw by going to Settings>Apps & Features>Microsoft Jigsaw>Advanced Options>ResetUninstalling and Reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw But my account still won't gain any gold bars.Is there some way for an Administratormaybe, to reset my account's data

:)

John Lendl Ruben II Perez, Jun 4, 2021
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Microsoft Jigsaw crashes on opening

Hi Eric,

If you play the app and your Microsoft account is online, all data will be saved but if you played it offline, all data will be lost once you uninstall/reinstall the app. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you repair it on
    Control Panel. Follow the steps below:

• Go to search and type Control Panel.
    • In search results, select Programs.
    • Select Program and Features.
    • Choose the selected app (Microsoft Jigsaw).
    • Right-click and hit repair.
    Please update us on how the troubleshooting went.

Dyan Rey, Jun 4, 2021
  4. JoneLewis Win User

Is there a way to reset account data on Microsoft Jigsaw?

Microsoft Jigsaw

My hard drive (C) crashed, I replaced it and reinstalled Windows.

One thing that will NOT work since is Microsoft Jigsaw. I get the infamous "signing you in" runaround that so many others have reported.

I've gone through the suggested process (reset, (no repair option listed), use the troubleshooter, uninstall, reinstall.

I can sign into Xbox Live fine. Jigsaw just won't recognize that I'm signed in.

Getting very frustrated. Playing Jigsaw is a way to relieve stress. This is increasing my stress!

JoneLewis, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to reset account data on Microsoft Jigsaw?

1. Is there a way to reset account data on Microsoft Jigsaw? - Similar Threads - reset account data

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I can open Microsoft Jigsaw and select Daily Challenges or Classic, but when I try to open a puzzle I get stuck in neverland. Puzzles won't open. It's been this way for a couple of weeks. Does this have to do with the game updates MS is working on?...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: since the last Windows update, I have lost the "Thumb Nail" view and "light tan" background color in Microsoft Jigsaw. Have been playing the game for four years. Have "deleted" and then "re-installed" the game. Same problem, so I believe it is an issue with the Windows 10...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: I logged into Jigsaw today and all of my purchased puzzles are gone and it appears that my library has been reset. I have made multiple attempts at signing out of my microsoft account, xbox games and restarting my computer both individually and combined. Also, the library of...
  5. microsoft jigsaw

microsoft jigsaw: Good afternoon. Once again, the Microsoft Jigsaw has stopped mid puzzle and just keeps scrolling. It has done this before and in following the directions had to restart the whole darn thing and lost all the puzzles we had done. I notice this started roughly when some...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw not accepting Premium account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Jigsaw not accepting Premium account: Since the latest update, my Microsoft Jigsaw won't accept that I have a premium account. I click on the "Want to disable ads" link, and that acknowledges that I have premium, but Jigsaw still doesn't operate as if I do. I have deleted and reinstalled, but no success....
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw isn't syncing saved game data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw isn't syncing saved game data: This has happened to me twice now. I've had to uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw and lost all the puzzles I've done for the last couple years. My XBox accountname shows up in the top corner, but it's clearly not actually saving the data when I finish a puzzle or download a...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I tried to update Jigsaw to the premium version. Unfortunately the system will not let me. It is not possible to enter my adress data. It only allows customers from USA. Jigsaw was at premium before I had to reset my laptop (how stupid). Were do I have to login. Would be...
  9. microsoft jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft jigsaw: Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/c847ae0a-af6b-46e4-8c74-a813dc1a5bba
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: Why does puzzles now have to commercials before you can put one together? and I tried to pay so I wouldn't have them and it won't let me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/822e341d-c28c-46a5-9d2d-bf6526a23db5