Windows 10: Is there a way to reset windows without removing all my apps

Discus and support Is there a way to reset windows without removing all my apps in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently my pc has been very slow and the graphics have been glitching. I have done virus scans from multiple scanners and all cane up with nothing so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZGBFL, Oct 29, 2019.

1. /u/ZGBFL Win User

Is there a way to reset windows without removing all my apps

Recently my pc has been very slow and the graphics have been glitching. I have done virus scans from multiple scanners and all cane up with nothing so I assume it’s a problem with windows itself, I don’t have any backups of my stuff but is there a way to reset without removing all of it?

submitted by /u/ZGBFL
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZGBFL, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Clark Ari Win User

removed apps

Hi Marianne,

One way on how to reinstall apps is by downloading it from Windows
    Store. To isolate your query about reinstalling apps, we just have a few questions:

• Are you referring to the apps that have been downloaded from Windows Store? If so, what are the apps that have been removed from your device?
    • How the apps got removed from your device?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to reinstall apps that have been downloaded from
    Windows
    Store, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Store, then press
      Enter
    • On the search bar, type in the name of the app you wish to reinstall, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Free or Buy and wait for the program to install.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Is there a way to reset windows without removing all my apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Is there a way to reset windows without removing all my apps - Similar Threads - reset without removing

2. Is there a way to fix all of these problems without a Factory Reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to fix all of these problems without a Factory Reset?: Hi. I am having multiple windows errors with my laptop that are making it harder to use.The first is Driver_power_state_failure, which I have tried fixing by reinstalling the drivers. It stopped the problem temporarily and I haven't tried fixing it again. The second problem...
  3. Is there a way to fix all of these problems without a Factory Reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to fix all of these problems without a Factory Reset?: Hi. I am having multiple windows errors with my laptop that are making it harder to use.The first is Driver_power_state_failure, which I have tried fixing by reinstalling the drivers. It stopped the problem temporarily and I haven't tried fixing it again. The second problem...
  4. Removing all app data without uninstalling the app.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing all app data without uninstalling the app.: Hey guys, I have an app , but i made some changes by accident in the app's settings, and i want to remove that data. And, it doesn't have app settings, since i installed it from an installer i downloaded. When i reinstalled the app, the data was still on it. How to remove the...
  5. Removing all app data without uninstalling the app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing all app data without uninstalling the app.: Hey guys, I have an app , but i made some changes by accident in the app's settings, and i want to remove that data. And, it doesn't have app settings, since i installed it from an installer i downloaded. When i reinstalled the app, the data was still on it. How to remove the...
  6. Removing all app data without uninstalling the app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Is there a way I can reset my Microsoft Store account or remove all purchased apps ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there a way I can reset my Microsoft Store account or remove all purchased apps ?: Greeting guys, Currently there are a lot of apps and items that I never use and I really need to remove them all in order to clean up my account. I tried hiding apps but the hiding setting is not sync when I reinstall the OS on my computer Is there a way I can do that on my...
  8. Is there a way to remove all programs from folders in the all apps start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to remove all programs from folders in the all apps start menu?: I don't like having to open folders when trying to find a program from the start menu; all I want is an alphabetised list of every program on my PC. I tried moving everything from the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs folder out of that folder, however...
  9. Will my apps be removed if i reset windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will my apps be removed if i reset windows?: I choose the option to keep my personal files because i can't access any website besides google, only in my computer. However it says my apps will be removed... so will i have to install steam and all my games again? submitted by /u/ifardedandishidded [link] [comments]...
  10. error on all ways to reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error on all ways to reset my computer: i have tried resetting my computer (like deleting all files and even keeping files) to just get a fresh start but i keep getting an error on all sides of trying to reset my pc, i have tried doing it from the system recover side also from the more options side and also by...