Windows 10: Is there a way to restore my pc to 1 month ago?

Discus and support Is there a way to restore my pc to 1 month ago? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Basically i followed an fps guide and then my pc got worse and started slowing down in game and while doing anything else but especially while gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zaid.3, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Zaid.3 Win User

Is there a way to restore my pc to 1 month ago?

Basically i followed an fps guide and then my pc got worse and started slowing down in game and while doing anything else but especially while gaming as now it stutters & crashes.

:)

Zaid.3, Jun 24, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Is there a way to restore my pc to 1 month ago? [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jun 24, 2021
  3. I installed windows 10 1 1/2 months ago

I installed window 10 about 1 1/2 months ago and it continues to lose solitary and settings. The only way i get thenm back is shut down the computer and start over. about 8-10 minutes latter the computer comes on. When the computer finally starts the
    First thing i get is a DELL picture never Windows 10. I've tried to reload windows 10 but that don't help. Wish i had stuck with window 8.1 but I'm told there is no way back! any sol?utions

MelvinMarkwardt, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Is there a way to restore my pc to 1 month ago?

I converted from win 7 to win 10 a couple months ago and everythings was working fine. bout 3-4 weeks ago my rename function stopped working.

Hi Larry,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

• Have you installed any other third party anti-virus on your system?

If yes, I suggest you to disable it temporarily and then try to scan your system using Windows Defender.

If the issue still exists, perform system restore and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Restore the system to the previous point where PC was working normally. To do so kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows + I key and click on Update and security.

• Click on Recovery, and click on
      Restart under Advance startup.

• In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, click
      'Troubleshoot'.

• Click, Advanced Options and then click on
      System Restore.

• Follow the onscreen suggestion to restore your PC to earlier point.
    Kindly get back to us with status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to restore my pc to 1 month ago?

1. Is there a way to restore my pc to 1 month ago? - Similar Threads - restore month ago

2. At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago: Good morning,When I startup the computer, a notepad pops up with some errors lines. I searched a lot of information in threads and I deleted cache in %appdata%, deleted the regedit folder of Teams etc, even I created the folder again in the route where the message asks to see...
  3. At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago: Good morning,When I startup the computer, a notepad pops up with some errors lines. I searched a lot of information in threads and I deleted cache in %appdata%, deleted the regedit folder of Teams etc, even I created the folder again in the route where the message asks to see...
  4. At startup, this notepad opens happens from 1 month ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After 1 month in repair my PC is getting BSODS

After 1 month in repair my PC is getting BSODS: Hello, I've recently got my PC back from repair.Unfortunately I got a few blue screens already that seem to happen at random.Minidump files of the last 2 crashes:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iR1pQYVnxxNPl9F8KXQT9GDWNnCxgz5lIf anybody knows what is happening please...
  6. After 1 month in repair my PC is getting BSODS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After 1 month in repair my PC is getting BSODS: Hello, I've recently got my PC back from repair.Unfortunately I got a few blue screens already that seem to happen at random.Minidump files of the last 2 crashes:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iR1pQYVnxxNPl9F8KXQT9GDWNnCxgz5lIf anybody knows what is happening please...
  7. Forced update just restored my harddrive to 9 months ago...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forced update just restored my harddrive to 9 months ago...: Was forced to update windows. I left it alone to update. I come back and my computer is reset back to august of 2020. I'm missing so much shit. I tried looking at PC recovery but it won't let me. I have no idea how I would go about recovering all of my data... or if windows...
  8. Switched to ubuntu 1 month ago now i cant install windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switched to ubuntu 1 month ago now i cant install windows10: 1 month ago i switched to ubuntu. I have 2NVME i want to install windows in one, in the other one i have ubuntu. I download windows.iso from media creation tool and go to rufus. GPT UEFINO CSM FAT32 8192by default motherboard:...
  9. Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account: I purchased Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 when they first released but when I recently went to reinstall them, it said I had to buy the game again. Could someone please help me with this or lead me in the direction of someone who can. I still have the email receipts to...
  10. Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account

Games Purchased Months Ago Not On My Account: I purchased Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 when they first released but when I recently went to reinstall them, it said I had to buy the game again. Could someone please help me with this or lead me in the direction of someone who can. I still have the email receipts to...