Windows 10: Is there a way to run all apps on dedicated GPU

Discus and support Is there a way to run all apps on dedicated GPU in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I recently got a gaming laptop but realized I had to manually set the performance mode I wish the application to utilize. It's set on the GPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KhalGev, Apr 22, 2021.

1. KhalGev Win User

Is there a way to run all apps on dedicated GPU

Hello, I recently got a gaming laptop but realized I had to manually set the performance mode I wish the application to utilize. It's set on the GPU but I want all programs to run on the dedicated GPU, is there one application that if I set to the dedicated GPU, includes all the apps or how would I go about setting all apps to run on the dedicated GPU without having to manually setup every single app I use. Thanks for any help!I have an Asus Strix G15 G512 with an Nvidia RTX 2060

:)

KhalGev, Apr 22, 2021
  2. RaduBejan Win User

My laptop wont fully run on dedicated GPU

Does not help at all, yes, it does run them on the dedicated gpu, but the app wont show up because the display is on the integrated, any client/browser i launch with the dedicated gpu will launch but will be invisible, the process is open and i can interact
    with it but cant see it at all

RaduBejan, Apr 22, 2021
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    About GPU dedicating.

Hello
    웅황,

The feature that you're looking for in Windows 10 is not available. I suggest that you check with your graphics manufacturer if forcing an app/game to use a dedicated GPU to each task is available with their software.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Carlo Fer, Apr 22, 2021
  4. JulianKik Win User

Cant use dedicated gpu

Hello I'm trying to use my dedicated GPU in place of my integrated but after I saw this

Is there a way to run all apps on dedicated GPU 8fc74c05-82ae-48fa-9f7e-31638ceac217?upload=true.png

I had no clue what to do so I went into my BIOS to change it and there was integrated and switchable listed I picked switchable and still nothing now I'm here hoping somebody can help me.

I'm running windows 10 home version 1903, integrated gpu=intel graphics 3000, dedicated=AMD radeon graphics HD 7670M

JulianKik, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Is there a way to run all apps on dedicated GPU - Similar Threads - run apps dedicated

2. dedicated gpu on laptop does not work at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dedicated gpu on laptop does not work at all: laptop= Asus vivobook M7600QE Dgpu= rtx3050tiCpu= AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics ram= 16 gbWhen i first bought the laptop it was working and ran games well and after a few months the dgpu decided to stop working at all uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, battery at...
  3. dedicated gpu on laptop does not work at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dedicated gpu on laptop does not work at all: laptop= Asus vivobook M7600QE Dgpu= rtx3050tiCpu= AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics ram= 16 gbWhen i first bought the laptop it was working and ran games well and after a few months the dgpu decided to stop working at all uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, battery at...
  4. is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?: Is it possible?Here is my Gpu intergrated:In task manager:I need help with this because my laptop is trash and my parents aren't willing to buy me a better one : My dad claims that my laptop is powerful even though it's a low-end laptop.Are there any solutions?Thanks to...
  5. is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?

is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?: Is it possible?Here is my Gpu intergrated:In task manager:I need help with this because my laptop is trash and my parents aren't willing to buy me a better one : My dad claims that my laptop is powerful even though it's a low-end laptop.Are there any solutions?Thanks to...
  6. is there a way to use my gpu's shared memory with my gpu's dedicated gpu memory?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows not detecting dedicated gpu at all on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not detecting dedicated gpu at all on laptop: I have an ASUS FX505DT laptop. Just recently after starting up the pc as usual the gpu was not detected at all. The only evidence there is even a gpu there is that the drivers are installed in device manager. The driver is not reporting any problems. There is no setting to...
  8. Windows not detecting dedicated gpu at all on laptop

Windows not detecting dedicated gpu at all on laptop: I have an ASUS FX505DT laptop. Just recently after starting up the pc as usual the gpu was not detected at all. The only evidence there is even a gpu there is that the drivers are installed in device manager. The driver is not reporting any problems. There is no setting to...
  9. Windows not detecting dedicated gpu at all on laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. System programs running in background on dedicated GPU.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System programs running in background on dedicated GPU.: I don't like that Microsoft Edge, Lock App, Startupmenu and other Windows programs are running in the background on my dedicated GPU. Even after "Ending Task" in the task manager, these system programs continue to run after a restart or when they have been closed. Why haven't...