Windows 10: Is there a way to run pure game optimised version of Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Is there a way to run pure game optimised version of Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Microsoft keep adding all these new or extra services and bloatware each update and some cause micro lag affects. I literally don’t use my PC for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Beatrisx, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Is there a way to run pure game optimised version of Windows 10 Pro

Microsoft keep adding all these new or extra services and bloatware each update and some cause micro lag affects.

I literally don’t use my PC for anything but online pvp gaming and I play with a lot of distance lag, so every little bit helps when optimising my system to reduce local lag factors.

I’ve been reducing as many non system and non critical services from running since the early Windows 2000 days all the way through to the first iterations of Windows 10. But Microsoft keep adding new things all the time and the info on the web seems to be falling behind on what’s safe to disable and what will cause instability if I disable.

Are there any up to date guides on how to strip Windows 10 down to the barebones and still have a stable and secure system to game on?

Also I don’t stream or use mics, so I don’t need the game mode active or Xbox mode (currently got them disabled).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Beatrisx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Beatrisx, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Jelu Cal Win User

Running and Optimising an Older Game

Hi,

Your concern with the specified program can be due to a compatibility issue. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• If you were able to run the program without issues prior to your concern.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, we'd recommend running the program in compatibility mode. To do this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Optimising WIndows 10 to run as fast as possible

Hello,

what steps do I need to take to optimise windows 10 to run as fast as possible. ?

Many thanks,

Habib Hussain.

habibhussain, Apr 8, 2021
  4. mishkabig Win User

Is there a way to run pure game optimised version of Windows 10 Pro

Running and Optimising an Older Game

I'm trying to run Brave Dwarfs 2 on windows 10 but I have come across several issues in the process. The main issue is the seed of the game - everything moves in slow motion even when optimised and with appropriate affinity settings (assuming that is 0 CPU).
    Setting the priority higher does speed up the game but glitches the game out making it look like a sweet piece of vaporwave art but renders the game unplayable - can anyone please help?

Is there a way to run pure game optimised version of Windows 10 Pro 86847d5e-d677-41b0-bbdc-263617fbb8e2.png

mishkabig, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to run pure game optimised version of Windows 10 Pro

1. Is there a way to run pure game optimised version of Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - run pure game

2. Running a Paid Version of Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running a Paid Version of Windows 10 on MacBook Pro: Hi there, I am currently running the free version of Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro. It all works just fine, other than keeping on advising me that I need to 'Activate' Windows. My question is, if I purchase Windows 10, will I still be able to run the paid version on my MacBook...
  3. Running a Paid Version of Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running a Paid Version of Windows 10 on MacBook Pro: Hi there, I am currently running the free version of Windows 10 on my MacBook Pro. It all works just fine, other than keeping on advising me that I need to 'Activate' Windows. My question is, if I purchase Windows 10, will I still be able to run the paid version on my MacBook...
  4. Running a Paid Version of Windows 10 on MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. windows optimisation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows optimisation: something just pops and closes when i start the pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-optimisation/5b6a5ae7-b682-4e5e-9b38-cc691d8a0d68
  6. Is there a way to control CTFMON from running in Windows 10 Pro 20H2?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to control CTFMON from running in Windows 10 Pro 20H2?: I been examining my system lately using the Microsoft Sysinternals program ProcMon64 looking at what processes are running behind the scenes and why. On thing that caught my eye was a process that's running constantly called CTFMON.EXE. I searched for this on the internet...
  7. Optimise Drives is still broken in version 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Optimise Drives is still broken in version 2004: Screenshot: - https://i.imgur.com/5ZA5ACe.jpg If you optimise an SSD, then close out of the "optimise drives" screen and re-open it, it will tell you that the drive needs to be analysed and that optimisation has never been run. If it's a HDD, it will show the correct...
  8. Razer Cortex - computer and game optimiser.

Razer Cortex - computer and game optimiser.: any one ever used this software? On recommendation I am trying it out. It says it can also increase FPS, but no evidence of anything substantial yet, raising Fallout 4 from 60 to 63 !! Its only been ion a couple of house so still playing with tests. 145273
  9. Running a game for an older version of windows in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running a game for an older version of windows in windows 10: Hi, as you can probably guess, I'm attempting to run a game that was meant to be played on XP SP3, Vista SP2 and/or Windows 7 on windows 10. Its an install from CD game and I can't figure out how to do it. Any suggestions? The game is Star Wars: Empire at War - Gold Pack if...
  10. Windows "optimisers"

Windows "optimisers": Are any of them any good? Ashampoo WinOptimizer for instance? 96798