Windows 10: Is there a way to save multiple photos all at once in the windows 10 mail app?

Discus and support Is there a way to save multiple photos all at once in the windows 10 mail app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I saw a similar thread started in 2017 by Fred G. It's now locked. The one and only answer that was ever posted totally missed the mark as the reply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mark D 2659, May 30, 2019.

1. Is there a way to save multiple photos all at once in the windows 10 mail app?

I saw a similar thread started in 2017 by Fred G. It's now locked. The one and only answer that was ever posted totally missed the mark as the reply indicated clearly that the respondent didn't understand the issue. Since the question still isn't answered and since that thread is now locked - I've decided to start this new one...

So, here's the scenario: I receive an email in the Windows 10 Mail app that contains multiple photos. I already know how to save them one-at-a-time. What I don't know, and hence the reason for these query, is how to save all the photos in an email AT ONE TIME instead of saving them one-at-a-time. I've tried holding the shift and/or the control key down to see if I could select multiple photos at once but no good. Doesn't work. I can only select one photo at a time.

I cannot believe that Microsoft still hasn't addressed this issue after 2+ years - or, if they have, I'd love to know the work around or the solution. It should be a straightforward thing but, then again, we are talking about Microsoft and it seems that name and the word "straightforward" just don't seem to sound right when used in the same sentence. But joking aside, I really like Windows 10 and think that Microsoft did a pretty good job with it. Nevertheless, this is a glaring shortcoming that has been the topic of at least one other thread (I'm sure there are countless more elsewhere on the web) all of which begs the question: Why hasn't this been addressed or fixed yet?

And, again, if there is a solution/fix/work around I'd be very grateful to the person who enlightens me/us.

Thanks.

Mark D.

:)

Mark D 2659, May 30, 2019

2. WINDOWS 10 MAIL APP : MULTIPLE ATTACHMENT/PHOTOS SAVING AS.. IMPOSSIBLE.

I think that the point is about saving multiple attachements from an e-mail to local folder in PC, I´m currently handling with same problem here...

MrovecMartin, May 30, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Is there a way to save multiple photos all at once in the windows 10 mail app? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 30, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Is there a way to save multiple photos all at once in the windows 10 mail app?

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, May 30, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to save multiple photos all at once in the windows 10 mail app?

1. Is there a way to save multiple photos all at once in the windows 10 mail app? - Similar Threads - save multiple photos

2. Multiple versions of an app running at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple versions of an app running at once: So I had to uninstall the Minecraft Launcher and reinstall it a few time due to loading issues. However, now it keeps saying that I have 6 versions of the Minecraft Launcher open in task manager. It says 'Minecraft Launcher 6. I have to be on the launcher for it to show up as...
  3. Multiple versions of an app running at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple versions of an app running at once: So I had to uninstall the Minecraft Launcher and reinstall it a few time due to loading issues. However, now it keeps saying that I have 6 versions of the Minecraft Launcher open in task manager. It says 'Minecraft Launcher 6. I have to be on the launcher for it to show up as...
  4. Open Multiple Photos at Once in Photos App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open Multiple Photos at Once in Photos App: I regularly take and open multiple screenshots as references on my work machine in the Photos app since Photo Viewer is unavailable, but don't want to have to double-click each one to open them one by one. I don't have the option to install 3rd party software or basically do...
  5. Open Multiple Photos at Once in Photos App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open Multiple Photos at Once in Photos App: I regularly take and open multiple screenshots as references on my work machine in the Photos app since Photo Viewer is unavailable, but don't want to have to double-click each one to open them one by one. I don't have the option to install 3rd party software or basically do...
  6. Is there a way to create multiple bootable flash drives at once

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to create multiple bootable flash drives at once: I was wondering if there is a way to burn windows 10 to multiple usb drives at the same time. The windows media creation tool only allows you to do one at a time, I've tried googling it but I'm unable to find any information. Do you know if there is a software that can do...
  7. Way to delete multiple partitions off a drive at once?

Way to delete multiple partitions off a drive at once?: Hi I have a microSD card with tons of partitions and I want to delete them all and reformat the whole drive. Is there an easier way to delete all of them at once instead of individually deleting them one at a time? I am using disk manager to delete them right now submitted...
  8. How to uninstall multiple fonts all at once?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to uninstall multiple fonts all at once?: Hello, Im trying to uninstall big font families hundreds of fonts at once. But there seems to be no way. In Settings > Fonts all you can do is click on an individual font and uninstall it. But I wish to uninstall hundreds of fonts at once. There was a thread here made...
  9. Is there a way to play multiple videos at once on File Explorer?

Is there a way to play multiple videos at once on File Explorer?: I’m trying to play multiple videos at once on File Explorer, but can’t seem to find out how to do so. I’ve tried looking through everything I can, but the previous video still closes when opening a new one. submitted by /u/Akira54 [link] [comments]...
  10. Mail App - is there a way to mark a folder 'all read'?

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App - is there a way to mark a folder 'all read'?: Like it says in the title. If such functionality exists, I can't find it. Also, is there a way to check all the items in a folder for a bulk action? Seems like you have to check them one by one - ugh. 7479