Windows 10: Is there a way to save the video shown by Photos

Discus and support Is there a way to save the video shown by Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I open the latest Photos app in a folder, the "Start Slideshow" button will display all those photos as a video. How can I SAVE that video? The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vishnu Boorla, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Is there a way to save the video shown by Photos

When I open the latest Photos app in a folder, the "Start Slideshow" button will display all those photos as a video. How can I SAVE that video? The footage it creates is great for most purposes, is there a way to save it as a video?Need this feature asap please!!

:)

Vishnu Boorla, Jun 23, 2024
  2. MarkTiede Win User

How to save the video shown by Photos

When I open the latest Photos app in a folder, the "Start Slideshow" button will display all those photos as a video. How can I SAVE that video?

I took a look at the latest ClipChamp and it seems like a pain as I have to take each individual photo and add it one at a time. Real nuisance with a lot of photos.

MarkTiede, Jun 23, 2024
  3. Saving photo from a video

Hello!

I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.
    I get this error message:
    "Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"

I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing works.

Redirecting

My OS is Build 19043.1466

Any suggestions or updates as it seems more like a bug in the system!

Kristina1129, Jun 23, 2024
  4. TraceyBAN Win User

Is there a way to save the video shown by Photos

Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album

Is there a way to change a Video Editor into a photo album. We have inadvertently saved a heap of photos from various locations into the Video Editor. I can't seem to find a way to either export them or change the format from a Video Editor to a Photo
    Album. Any ideas/suggestions gratefully appreciated.

TraceyBAN, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

Is there a way to save the video shown by Photos

1. Is there a way to save the video shown by Photos - Similar Threads - save video shown

2. Is there a way to save the video shown by Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to save the video shown by Photos: When I open the latest Photos app in a folder, the "Start Slideshow" button will display all those photos as a video. How can I SAVE that video? The footage it creates is great for most purposes, is there a way to save it as a video?Need this feature asap please!!...
  3. How to save the video shown by Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to save the video shown by Photos: When I open the latest Photos app in a folder, the "Start Slideshow" button will display all those photos as a video. How can I SAVE that video? I took a look at the latest ClipChamp and it seems like a pain as I have to take each individual photo and add it one at a time....
  4. How to save the video shown by Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to save the video shown by Photos: When I open the latest Photos app in a folder, the "Start Slideshow" button will display all those photos as a video. How can I SAVE that video? I took a look at the latest ClipChamp and it seems like a pain as I have to take each individual photo and add it one at a time....
  5. Saving photo from a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  6. Saving photo from a video

Saving photo from a video: Hello!I'm having issues when I try to save a photo from a video.I get this error message:"Something Went Wrong, Please Try That Again"I already tried all the suggested solutions in this thread, but still, nothing...
  7. In Photos, can't save photo from video

In Photos, can't save photo from video: I want to save a frame from an avi video in Photos. Every time I try I get a message to try again, and to check with Microsoft Support if that doesn't work. Error message 0x80070057 Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...
  8. Save photos from video not working

Save photos from video not working: I want to save a photo from my video for my YouTube thumbnail but it always loads and doesn't finish[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-photos-from-video-not-working/e4e04bab-ff3b-4bc1-bf94-031f8af77505
  9. Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor: How do I save a video to the video projects in the video editor? I created a video and saved it to my onedrive and exited the program. It turns out it never did upload to onedrive, it did not save it. When I view my video projects, it does show there but clicking on it...
  10. Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor

Saving videos in Microsoft Photos video editor: THE QUESTION: How do you save a video (once you have created it- for the first time!) in Microsoft photos? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because all it says...