Windows 10: Is there a way to save your favorite Bing wallpapers (desktop app)?

Discus and support Is there a way to save your favorite Bing wallpapers (desktop app)? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Some of the wallpapers are so beautiful and I want to start my own collection or maybe just save one that I like in particular. Is there a legitimate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nite_Owl___, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Is there a way to save your favorite Bing wallpapers (desktop app)?

Some of the wallpapers are so beautiful and I want to start my own collection or maybe just save one that I like in particular. Is there a legitimate way without a hack (because every time I try to extract the Spotlight Images it bricks my computer for some reason).

submitted by /u/Nite_Owl___
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nite_Owl___, Jan 3, 2021
  2. JohnFyffe Win User

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

• How are you trying to add the favorites to desktop?
    I suggest you to try the below steps to save the favorites on desktop and check if it helps.

• Open the Internet Explorer and minimize the screen.
    • Then go to the favorites tab and then drag any favorites that you have saved to the desktop.
    • Once you get the favorites items \ folders then you can open the favorites and check if it is opening.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Darshan J Win User

Is there a way to save your favorite Bing wallpapers (desktop app)?

Unable to Save Favorites in Maps app

Hi Ali,

To assist you better help us with the information below.

Computer

• What is the make and model of your Computer?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your computer?
    • Which Windows 10 build is installed on the computer?
    • What happens when you try to save the favorites?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

At first you have to sign in using a Microsoft account, if you have not logged the saved favorite’s will be not be visible next time when you open Map app.Also make sure Date, Time and Region are
    set correctly.

Suggest you to follow below steps to save your favorite location on you Maps app on your computer.

• Open Map App, Search for the location.
    • On the left pane Click on the Star Icon to save your favorite place.

If you are still unable to save favorites on your computer follow the below methods.

Method 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter from the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issues still persist, refer to the below method.

Method 2: Update Windows Store Apps and games.

Checking for updates for apps and games from the Windows Store

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/...updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store

Mobile

Provide the information below to help you better.

• What is the make and model of your mobile?
    • What happens when you try to save the favorites?
    • Do you get any error message or code?
    • Make sure Date, Time and Region are set correctly, try to restart your phone and check if will be able to Save the Favorite location.
    • Also check if there are any update available for this from Store>Menu>Downloads and updates>Check for updates.
    Suggest you to follow below steps to save your favorite location on you Maps app on your computer.

• Open Map App, Search for the location.
    • On the left pane Click on the Star Icon to save your favorite place.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Darshan J, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to save your favorite Bing wallpapers (desktop app)?

1. Is there a way to save your favorite Bing wallpapers (desktop app)? - Similar Threads - save favorite Bing

2. Bing wallpaper app disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing wallpaper app disappeared: Bing Wallpaper app is installed for refreshing desktop background everyday, but suddenly it seems to have disappeared from everywhere i.e., from app list, control panel and windows feature list. Can't uninstall it and reinstall again. I am using Windows Insider build...
  3. Bing wallpaper app disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing wallpaper app disappeared: Bing Wallpaper app is installed for refreshing desktop background everyday, but suddenly it seems to have disappeared from everywhere i.e., from app list, control panel and windows feature list. Can't uninstall it and reinstall again. I am using Windows Insider build...
  4. Bing Wallpaper App not Installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing Wallpaper App not Installing: The Bing Wallpaper App was only refreshing the image every 2 days, so I uninstalled the App using Start, restarted my laptop and then went to download and install the App again. The App downloads, but the BingWallpaper.exe does nothing when clicked. Can someone help me with...
  5. Bing Wallpaper App not Installing

Bing Wallpaper App not Installing: The Bing Wallpaper App was only refreshing the image every 2 days, so I uninstalled the App using Start, restarted my laptop and then went to download and install the App again. The App downloads, but the BingWallpaper.exe does nothing when clicked. Can someone help me with...
  6. Bing Wallpaper App not Installing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Bing Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing Wallpaper: Hi,Every time I try to switch my wallpaper on my desktop, the next day the automatic Bing Wallpaper replaces it. I've tried to uninstall everything related to Bing but nothing seems to work. Now it's also automatically popping up on my laptop because somehow both my desktop...
  8. Bing Wallpaper App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bing Wallpaper App: Surface Pro X. I uninstalled the Bing Wallpaper app after the 20H2 update because it was not working. Now when I try to reinstall the app the system said the Bing Wallpaper app is already installed on this computer try uninstalling and reinstalling. The app is no where to be...
  9. Bing Wallpaper

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bing Wallpaper: Bing wallpaper and lock screen picture has stopped changing every day, how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-wallpaper/308616fa-5ed8-4ba0-ac46-fddf3eb6fb27
  10. Bing Wallpaper

Bing Wallpaper: my wife and I have different laptops and work on windows 10 they are both new being under 2 years yet the Bing Wallpaper has stuck on the picture, Avenue of Birch Trees in Bavaria I have tried putting a different picture up and restarting with only getting the same picture...