Windows 10: Is there a way to schedule the wifi to turn on and off at a certain time?

Discus and support Is there a way to schedule the wifi to turn on and off at a certain time? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a 25 gig internet plan with unmetered data between 3am and 6am. I know you can tell windows to turn the wifi on after 1 hour, 4 hours and 1 day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Badorgoodnotsure, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Is there a way to schedule the wifi to turn on and off at a certain time?

I have a 25 gig internet plan with unmetered data between 3am and 6am. I know you can tell windows to turn the wifi on after 1 hour, 4 hours and 1 day of turning it off. But I am wondering if there is any way I can keep my wifi off and have windows turn it on at 315am and turn if back off at 545am. I'm not having any luck finding a feature or program that will do that.

submitted by /u/Badorgoodnotsure
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Badorgoodnotsure, Nov 20, 2019
  2. IrmaGay Win User

schedule downloads for certain time

I would like to schedule downloads for certain time

IrmaGay, Nov 21, 2019
  3. BOX
    Box Win User
    How can I turn off Wifi on shutdown on Windows 10?

@dalchina: Thank youIs there a way to schedule the wifi to turn on and off at a certain time? :) I tried netsh just now with admin (as it suggested in one of the links you gave me) and it worked, though I haven't tried it yet on shutdown....but I should be able to schedule that if I do a bit of googling. It still shows the list of networks....Does that matter? Is there no access if it just disconnects from the router but still has the wifi list?

@dmholt57: I didn't know that. No wonder my family are always warning me about having it near me when it's off and not actually using it on your lap too...that's a little scary.

@bro67: Is there a way of turning off WOL in Windows10? See above answers alsoIs there a way to schedule the wifi to turn on and off at a certain time? :)

@:dmholt57

4. cheetahfm Win User

Is there a way to schedule the wifi to turn on and off at a certain time?

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Is there a way to schedule the wifi to turn on and off at a certain time?

1. Is there a way to schedule the wifi to turn on and off at a certain time? - Similar Threads - schedule wifi turn

2. quick way to change the time to turn off the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    quick way to change the time to turn off the monitor: I like to change the amount of time before my monitor goes dark frequently depending on what I'm doing. Normally I like it on a 5 minute timer, but if I'm watching a movie or following some instructions on screen for something not on the computer, I'll set it to an hour. If...
  3. quick way to change the time to turn off the monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    quick way to change the time to turn off the monitor: I like to change the amount of time before my monitor goes dark frequently depending on what I'm doing. Normally I like it on a 5 minute timer, but if I'm watching a movie or following some instructions on screen for something not on the computer, I'll set it to an hour. If...
  4. WiFi Times out but fixed by turning off and on again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Times out but fixed by turning off and on again: Hello,Ever since I have owned my Windows 11 laptop 3 months I have this issues relating to WiFi.When I start my laptop everything works fine - I can surf the net quickly and the online speed tests are fine. The problem is - when I leave the laptop for an hour or so the speed...
  5. Is there a way to turn this off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to turn this off: [ATTACH] This is in the setting and it's kinda annoying because I never use this stuff beside Windows Update and I also use Edge but that Web browsing thing and Reward keeps appearing. Is there a way to turn it off?...
  6. Schedule a time for computer to turn off/sleep?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Schedule a time for computer to turn off/sleep?: Is there a setting to turn my computer off at 11pm and turn it back on at 7am? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/schedule-a-time-for-computer-to-turn-offsleep/dc0ed1e2-d3e1-4294-bba5-de602ab6b171
  7. Is there a way to turn on pc at certain time?

Is there a way to turn on pc at certain time?: Is there a way to set my pc to turn on at only a set specific time by the power button? submitted by /u/JShash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g9gewy/is_there_a_way_to_turn_on_pc_at_certain_time/
  8. WiFi connection turns off after some time

WiFi connection turns off after some time: I turn on my laptop an use it normaly (browsing, playing games...) with a normal stable wifi connection, but after some time (80% of the time) the wifi connection drops and when I try to reconnect to my wifi network it says "Can't connect to this network " on every listed...
  9. schedule downloads for certain time

in Windows 10 Customization
    schedule downloads for certain time: I would like to schedule downloads for certain time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/schedule-downloads-for-certain-time/b8916165-a9dd-4c03-aaf9-60b0ab4e4e5d
  10. Turning wifi off at set times?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turning wifi off at set times?: Is it possible to set an on/off time for a routers wifi at set times even when the PC is off? Id like to be able to turn the wifi off over night without physically turning it off via the router itself or through the browser. My router allows me to set a time but it doesnt...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turn off wifi on schedule on windows

2. windows phone turn wifi off achedule

3. how to turn off wifi at certain time on acer computer