Windows 10: Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10?

Discus and support Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10? I was wondering because iwouldnt want to install third party software.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by M&M14, Nov 30, 2018.

1. M&M14 Win User

Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10?

Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10? I was wondering because iwouldnt want to install third party software. https://qewwindows.weebly.com/

QEW Windows and Doors

:)

M&M14, Nov 30, 2018
  2. sammy Win User

Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice.

Hi Guys,

Good day!

Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice. I want to use it for making education videos to explain some software tools and their uses.

Thanks.

sammy, Nov 30, 2018
  3. renee1219 Win User
    Record and Take Screenshots with Game Bar in Windows 10

Crazzzzzyyyy quick question but can this be used for things other then apps and games. Such as a way to record a program or a browser for helping make tutorials. The way I understand "Snipping Tool" can take screen shots as well as custom cutouts of the screen your on. And the "Steps Recorder" records the steps taken and can also apply notes to the steps. But can the Game Bar record things like a tutorial steps. Like by recording your screen as a video rather then just steps. Like I said above Crazy Question.

renee1219, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10?

screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10?

1. Is there a way to screen record without software on windows 10? - Similar Threads - screen record without

2. Recording software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recording software: I'm using some basic recording software , Magix Audio Cleaning Lab, but all my recordings are distorted. In Volume and Device premises, my software is shown but not highlighted in green like all the other devices. Laptop is Windows 10...
  3. Recording software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording software: I'm using some basic recording software , Magix Audio Cleaning Lab, but all my recordings are distorted. In Volume and Device premises, my software is shown but not highlighted in green like all the other devices. Laptop is Windows 10...
  4. Recording software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an easy way to record part of a screen?: As per the title, I need to record one part of a screen (full screen won't do, just one window won't do either, so the Game Bar is out of the question). Is there an easy way to do this? When I googled it, all solutions seem to involve apps which will watermark the recording...
  6. Specific screen recording software

Specific screen recording software: Hi I’m looking for screen recording software that lets me record 1 specific tab in background in web browser, while I can do other work on my computer. I need to record audio from that tab also submitted by /u/aethernal3 [link] [comments]...
  7. Is there a way to record commentary without a microphone?

Is there a way to record commentary without a microphone?: I know you can record video using Window's Xbox recording feature (Windows button + G). Is there also a way to record commentary without a microphone? submitted by /u/GQManOfTheYear [link] [comments]...
  8. What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the best way to Record Screen on Windows: I know that there are so many ways to record screen on pc. windows 10 has a feature to record screen without installing any sofrware. But I want to know what is the best way? any suggestions or methods? BTW, I want to record the actions when I am making a video tutorial about...
  9. Easy ways To Recover Windows 10 Without Software Step by Step

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Easy ways To Recover Windows 10 Without Software Step by Step: Use then development between science are increasing season with the aid of day, and dense revolutionary matters hold been invented between it discipline concerning a day by day basis. The technology portions are made according to grant to us relief or ease. As, we bear...
  10. Any good free Screen Recording software for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any good free Screen Recording software for Windows 10?: That you know of?