Windows 10: Is there a way to see all updates done to my computer

Discus and support Is there a way to see all updates done to my computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to figure out what has changed in my system in the last two months and notice that the update history does not show nVIDIA drivers that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Punchcard Steve, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Is there a way to see all updates done to my computer

I am trying to figure out what has changed in my system in the last two months and notice that the update history does not show nVIDIA drivers that I installed from an nVIDIA download. I suspect that the Update History only shows updates managed by Windows Update.

If so is there any way for me to see all hardware updates either from the Windows Update or manually?

Over a month or two I see many updates from companies that have their own automatic update process.

Happy Trails and Good Health

:)

Punchcard Steve, Mar 19, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Is there a way to see all updates done to my computer :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 19, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Is there a way to see all updates done to my computer

Computer update

For what? And what will this computer be used for?

Bill_Bright, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Is there a way to see all updates done to my computer

1. Is there a way to see all updates done to my computer - Similar Threads - updates done computer

2. My computer randomly updated despite there are no updates needed to be done

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My computer randomly updated despite there are no updates needed to be done: Everything looks good and no updates need to be done then suddenly my computer keep restarting and updated. I'm scared that it might have some problem....
  3. My computer randomly updated despite there are no updates needed to be done

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer randomly updated despite there are no updates needed to be done: Everything looks good and no updates need to be done then suddenly my computer keep restarting and updated. I'm scared that it might have some problem....
  4. My computer randomly updated despite there are no updates needed to be done

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer randomly updated despite there being no updates needed to be done.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer randomly updated despite there being no updates needed to be done.: Hi all, my computer randomly updated without any updates needed to be done.I typed in "r/" in the browser and when I went to sign out, my computer restarted and updated. I'm kind of scared because I think my computer might've just gotten a virus :...
  6. Is there a way to see all thing copied to clipboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to see all thing copied to clipboard?: hi, can someone say a way to view everything that has been copied to the clipboard? Sometimes I copy one thing, then another, and find out that the first thing is the one that is needed, and feel lost. Please tell me how to...
  7. Cannot see all the computers and devices on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot see all the computers and devices on my network: Hi folks. I have been pulling what little hair I have remaining out trying to get the computers on my home, private, network to see the five or some computers and NAS devices on each other. I've been through the typical setting of services recommended by various people...
  8. error on all ways to reset my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error on all ways to reset my computer: i have tried resetting my computer (like deleting all files and even keeping files) to just get a fresh start but i keep getting an error on all sides of trying to reset my pc, i have tried doing it from the system recover side also from the more options side and also by...
  9. Unable to see all network computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to see all network computers: I have 3 computers on LAN - Ethernet. All computers in same workgroup network discovery is ON Password Sharing is off Computer LEE-VISTA is Vista, LEE-PC is Win7 and LEE-HP is Win10 LEE-HP is new out of box Win10 Home computer. When looking at network computers on...
  10. Is there a way for me to see what my friend was doing on my computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way for me to see what my friend was doing on my computer?: I have two computers. My desktop and my laptop, which I recently loaned to someone. Is there a way I can check what programs they opened and when, even if I didn't have any monitoring software on the laptop when it was in use. I'm slightly worried, because all of my accounts...